• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looktype 75

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peacy

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm using [8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V3

I tried to use looktype 75, but instead of the blue outfit I get a white one,

I'd like to change that but don't know how so hope you guys can help me!

White outfit:
outfit.png

Ever since a certain version, looktype 75 (default GM outfit) has been replaced. You can change the colors of the outfit by changing your outfit colors.

Red

@up Yes I know that I have the possibility to change the outfit colors, but I would like to have the default GM Outfit, with the original colors, is there anyway to get that done?

Gamemaster.gif

afaik this outfit is not available anymore.

Red

http://otland.net/f18/8-60-forgotten-server-0-3-6-crying-damson-v3-147913/ is not recommended to be utilized for hosting purposes, as it was improperly edited to operate with client 8.60. There are several other issues resulting in side-effects which may cause issues while playing in-game (i.e. the loss of items using a "first items" script - dropped on the floor) due to the lack of knowledge from the person who made these changes.

Sorry, but it just sucks. :$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back