• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia LookType Generator

Hi,
I'm from Brazil so try to forgive my bad english.
I really need your tool (looktype generator) to work in a project about Game of Thrones, but the link its not working for any browser (i've already tryied for explorer, mozilla and chrome). I've already tryied updating java too, but doesn't work neither.
It's anything else that you can think that can be the problem?

Thank you

Mateus.

I have already tried three different links...
I have already clean cookies and everything
I have update java too
chrome shows this
This web page is not available
The webpage at Tibia LookType Generator (updated to 9.80!) may be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 103 (net :: ERR_CONNECTION_ABORTED): Unknown error.

I have already tryied in four different computers and my tablet too and shows me the same error...
any idea?

Hi Sleqqus, nice tool. I used it sometimes a long time ago. I tried to access the website but I'm having the same problem of foxbrg2, the website is inacessible, can you check it please? Also I have another question: why don't you make a desktop version of this software? It would be a very nice alternative when problems related to the web happens.

I have already tried three different links...
I have already clean cookies and everything
I have update java too
chrome shows this
This web page is not available
The webpage at Tibia LookType Generator (updated to 9.80!) may be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 103 (net :: ERR_CONNECTION_ABORTED): Unknown error.

I have already tryied in four different computers and my tablet too and shows me the same error...
any idea?

There is something wrong here in Brazil, the ISP or the routes are interfering with the connection to his website, you need to do it via proxy, which can be REALLY slow.
Would be nice if there was an executable version or a different host =/

Druid Elf, can you tell me how I do it or show me somewhere that can teach me?

- - - Updated - - -

FOR THOSE WHO ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AS I
after druid elf told that i starte search solutions in the internet and found an extension for firefox that can act like your browser was from US
so here is the link that you can download it
http://www.baixaki.com.br/download/anonymox.htm

Back