• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LookUp's Sprites

LookUp

:3 spriting
Reaction score
OtLand Hello, I am a Brazilian Spriter and come here to show my work, hope you enjoy!

Sa3a1Zs.png
ayZR16Z.png
jJjuqje.png

(Willian Birkin from Resident Evil 1°, 2° and 3° stage)
D1YFRNa.png
JNqpNDE.png

(Scenery)

dCMSXc2.png

(Infected Crow)

10EBYLB.png
hHY3uf1.png
GKSbE9l.png

(Water Sewage, Infected Fish and Barrel)

iVG4158.png

(Veltro Terrorist)

6d87cfcf971edd9c158a20c772720eae.gif

(Dead Tree)

7zr1.png

(Resident Evil Monsters)

mr7z.png
ZSU3Ck0.png
4QoPVE1.png

(Naruto Sprites)

jwEb10w.png

(Franklin GTA 5)

RwBd6Dy.png

(Resident Evil in Tibia)

:3 Thanks
sorry for bad english.

man really awesome sprites, love all the outfits and the resident evil monsters! specially the big one :p keep on working :D

Great Job. You are on a good way, so just keep spriting :D. Once you feel comfortable, try to do animations!

Thanks For ALL!

dude i really like your sprites! you have talent .. keep up post! :D
Thanks man :3

Great Job. You are on a good way, so just keep spriting :D. Once you feel comfortable, try to do animations!

what kind of animations, where the monsters moving, I already did them, however I will not put them so that no one steal.

you can upload animations here, people who want to use them need the back too, you can make them walking in front :p

This is not free-for-use, are for my project Resident Evil Tibia [Biohazard Online]

that's what i mean, you can do animations, monsters walking in front, people who want to steal it won't steal it because they need the back moves, wich you won't upload :D

I've got the moves, however I will not put them for security reasons.

Awesome Sprites,

In what project are you working?

Back