• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

loot channel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

silveralol

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I see in some project a channel that have the loot of monsters, I think this interesting and I want to put in my server too...
well, have another script, I see the "reward system" new, know, the system that share the loot to who was in the battle against the boss, and the players can open the chest in adveturers island...

its all.
thanks

maybe do you not understand me....
what I try say:
when the "loot channel" is open the message of loot appears in server log and in the loot channel...
when the "loot channel" is closed just appears in server log... (not is a problem, but the player if want the channel, need to open him how open advertising and others)
I want to remove from server log the message of loot but I don't know how do it
The green message class is sent to game window and console, you can't separate it.
If you want to remove the loot message from server log just comment those indicated sendTextMessage lines from monsters.cpp and party.cpp

I'll release the Reward Chest later.
OMG!!! alot of Thanks!!! this is all what I need :D

@cbrm guy, if not ask much, to me create a new type of damage, for exemple water damage... where I need edit to can be reality this ideia?

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!! alot of Thanks!!! this is all what I need :D

@cbrm guy, if not ask much, to me create a new type of damage, for exemple water damage... where I need edit to can be reality this ideia?
Begin with the table of CombatType_t at enums.h, you have to define the color of new damage and all that stuff then but I haven't worked on that before.
And please stop making double posts, edit your last post instead.

Begin with the table of CombatType_t at enums.h, you have to define the color of new damage and all that stuff then but I haven't worked on that before.
And please stop making double posts, edit your last post instead.
thanks for all the help, and sorry about the comments...
about the creation of a new type of damage, I made this, not have too much work, just to do for the first time...
later I'll make a post about it teaching how to do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back