• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Loot still not working

aalqaq2

Trying to help, but I'm not too good at it.
Solutions
Reaction score
I know it's not much to go off of, but my monsters drop no loot at all. No console errors, no warnings, nothing. Just no loot.

If it has the flags like Evil said, I know in OTX the monster will just disappear and not leave a body (so that would be the first clue if it's flags). Also if your testing, try creating a character on a non-gm account.

Also if you have Reward Boss or Autoloot features that may cause it also.

I know it's not much to go off of, but my monsters drop no loot at all. No console errors, no warnings, nothing. Just no loot.
Are u killing with a GOD ou Gamemaster? Because in some sources they dont drop loot.
Try to kill a monster with a normal player.

I've tested on normal characters, tutors, senior tutors, cm's, gm, and god chars. Nothing. Flags are set to 0.

Update: I restarted from scratch and everything is working fine now. Still not sure what the problem was but this can be closed.
Thanks for your help everyone!

Back