• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Loot

imback1

Unknown member
Solutions
Reaction score
What is the function of increasing loot rate if someone got VIP (getplayervip(cid)) i tried to search about it in LUA functions but couldn't find it.
TFS 0.4

I don't think there is one for default TFS.

You would have to make your own loot drop function in onDeath() creaturescript.

What you'd have to do is use a storage id and add the items in the onDeath script by hand and increase chance of them dropping for per creature. Its pretty easy but very time demanding depending on how advanced you want it

May you tell me how is it?
How is what?
You mean how to write function?

I can give you pointers what you need for it, but I won't be making the script for you.
First thing you need to do is register the script, so you could start testing it.
However i have no clue how TFS 0.4 script registration works, so someone else has to help you with that.

What is the function of increasing loot rate if someone got VIP (getplayervip(cid)) i tried to search about it in LUA functions but couldn't find it.
TFS 0.4
Look for something like this or similar in the sources on your server and go from there.
Code:
rateLoot = getConfigInfo('rateLoot'),

I would rather use creaturescripts for that. More easier and there is even a released Script for that, try search for Bonus loot Ring or such.. With some skills it should be possible to fix it up

I wanted it to be creatureevents, cuz of using it for special players only like VIP players and sorry again because i didn't try to add function before and i don't know how to start with it.

Back