• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@lopes movies

Lopez

Mastah
Reaction score
Ouchpwned.cam-Okolnir masslog
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/869625335.html -Thais battle

Last edited:
Such a noob, You shouldnt be able to die there
And btw, STOP STACK/MASSLOGG AND START OB'S! CHICKENS!
edit: GZ TO UR FIRST VICTORY!

Last edited:
Did we jump up down up down ?
Did we make Debug ? and who first login make ue ue ue ?
No Use the brain next time :p i hope u have xD

qknight u think u are the best pvp here,but...U ARE NOT :)

omg... Qknight is trying to say that stop bein so chicken and take pz, start obs.. since its an ob.. and you think its rl tibia or something.. Just asking are you the best pvp?? Because I cant say that any of your members got balls to take pz alone and run fron enemies.. oh no.. I remember you're the one that need to have 10 ppl more than your enemy to take pz :(

omg... Qknight is trying to say that stop bein so chicken and take pz, start obs.. since its an ob.. and you think its rl tibia or something.. Just asking are you the best pvp?? Because I cant say that any of your members got balls to take pz alone and run fron enemies.. oh no.. I remember you're the one that need to have 10 ppl more than your enemy to take pz :(

ok buddy know what your talking about before you open your stupid ass mouth me and scren took pz in darashia they didn't do shit i took pz in thais they didn't do shit so stfu and know your facts before you talk shit.

And qknight don't get started talking about stack battles you guys are pro's at that oh yea and spamming ue at lags

ok buddy know what your talking about before you open your stupid ass mouth me and scren took pz in darashia they didn't do shit i took pz in thais they didn't do shit so stfu and know your facts before you talk shit.

And qknight don't get started talking about stack battles you guys are pro's at that oh yea and spamming ue at lags
Bullshit, This was your first battle vs us .. so how would you know? As long as i have been in westbay we havent done 1 single stack - YET, But since i joined westbay Hotsteppers has been in pz the last couple of weeks...And they have been calling us noobs because we never go ob, so they got their ob 2 days ago, the first thing they do is to go ank drags?!?!!?! wtf?!?! and today, we we're waiting over a hour for you guys to show up..but you didnt, so u made a masslogg instead - NOOBISH! This was Hotsteppers first victory against westbay, and dont think they won because of you.

HAHAHAHAHA u are so fucking funny wath bulshit u wrote need translate wath i write now ?Ask then ur mom
WHo said brave warrior fight everwhere wath ever
you wanna fight u come and kiss the floor
U wasn't on fucking stack make ue ue and debug becouse you can only do this
I dont gives a shit i will make everyone cam and show u are so fucking pro palyer runing like chicken "Dash" spam ue and jump up and down later make debug or lag and kill some one Lucky this shit = Qknight

Ur fucking pvp skills is f1=Ue
I never see fucking magic wall from u
Did u guys traped anyone ?
NO ! why becouse u are fucking retard can only spam spam spam ue
Ah ye make more charakter rook them and get 10000000000 lvl maybe then u will rules LITTLE on this server but u are shit right now
Ohh my fucking god today i make ue run away they used magic wall and i taked ban becouse scared of DIE bought bless and come back figth=Qknight
Its all about you

Sry for my sux english probably i make so fucking many mistakes
P.s SHow me my fucking bad

PPPPSSSSSS Need translator for Qknight

You don't know me so don't talk to me plz.

We can do anything and its not your problem
and when u want to stop us stack/masslog then stop make debugs/ue/stack/runing ok?

Lol, I enjoyed this videos XD
The Masslogg XDD!

What a retard. Who stack? U call us chickens? Who was running like a bitch with Matti, Asobati at Ank OB and spam UE and run back?
Who wrote that U got No ally? U nub. And at Ank OB with who was Asobati? Maybe with us? Don't say that they aren't with u COS they are. DOn't deny it cos u will make bigger fool than your atm.

Bullshit, This was your first battle vs us .. so how would you know? As long as i have been in westbay we havent done 1 single stack - YET, But since i joined westbay Hotsteppers has been in pz the last couple of weeks...And they have been calling us noobs because we never go ob, so they got their ob 2 days ago, the first thing they do is to go ank drags?!?!!?! wtf?!?! and today, we we're waiting over a hour for you guys to show up..but you didnt, so u made a masslogg instead - NOOBISH! This was Hotsteppers first victory against westbay, and dont think they won because of you.

I will write it again RETARD EmO.
We are camping in pz? Hahaha.
U can only kill us when some1 from us is hacked(Zo'ro)
when u make debug or when it is lagg or some nub like Knoxiis betrayed us.

Sitasofa, You know nothing of that is true so why even write that?
You know its IMPOSSIBLE to make someone debugg, And for the last time, ASOBATI IS NOT WITH US! Knoxiis is also not with us.
That ob in ank, We killed asobati's team after you went to ank drags..lmao, and before the ob started we killed them..and yes, I do ue's because i take 1200 with ue and 500~ with sd..NOOB!

HAHAHAHAHA u are so fucking funny wath bulshit u wrote need translate wath i write now ?Ask then ur mom
WHo said brave warrior fight everwhere wath ever
you wanna fight u come and kiss the floor
U wasn't on fucking stack make ue ue and debug becouse you can only do this
I dont gives a shit i will make everyone cam and show u are so fucking pro palyer runing like chicken "Dash" spam ue and jump up and down later make debug or lag and kill some one Lucky this shit = Qknight

Ur fucking pvp skills is f1=Ue
I never see fucking magic wall from u
Did u guys traped anyone ?
NO ! why becouse u are fucking retard can only spam spam spam ue
Ah ye make more charakter rook them and get 10000000000 lvl maybe then u will rules LITTLE on this server but u are shit right now
Ohh my fucking god today i make ue run away they used magic wall and i taked ban becouse scared of DIE bought bless and come back figth=Qknight
Its all about you

Sry for my sux english probably i make so fucking many mistakes
P.s SHow me my fucking bad

PPPPSSSSSS Need translator for Qknight
I didnt understand much of that, But..You are dzumior right? i haven't seen you with white skull since 1990. Why would we wanna trap anyone when we kill them with ue's? our entire team is mage's, so why waste time with magic walls when they die anyway?

Thanks, I was wondering when i was gonna get an replay.

I didnt understand much of that, But..You are dzumior right? i haven't seen you with white skull since 1990. Why would we wanna trap anyone when we kill them with ue's? our entire team is mage's, so why waste time with magic walls when they die anyway?

Look at this everyone including Dut you fagget he just proved that they have no pvp and just spamm ue? because its a waste of time? no because they don't know how to trap the only hotkey they have set up is Ue.

Back