• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@lopes movies

Look at this everyone including Dut you fagget he just proved that they have no pvp and just spamm ue? because its a waste of time? no because they don't know how to trap the only hotkey they have set up is Ue.
Like i said, why trap if they die anyway?..If we need to trap anyone, we do that...But so far a trap havent been needed, cuz they die anyway. noob :D

Like i said, why trap if they die anyway?..If we need to trap anyone, we do that...But so far a trap havent been needed, cuz they die anyway. noob :D

Well since you werent at the Ob today you would see your team where running around like a chicken with no head. Explain that ,oh yea and Dut i thought you said these guys are old school? i guess they forgot the rushing and m walling part of Ob's

Levanton

Well since you werent at the Ob today you would see your team where running around like a chicken with no head. Explain that ,oh yea and Dut i thought you said these guys are old school? i guess they forgot the rushing and m walling part of Ob's

Levanton

He was there on Svarta Faran :p

Levanton
lol..
ctct3.jpg

You went def after 2min, AGAIN! but anyway, This is the last ob i do with westbay, since they suck, but come on...3 different guilds?! Invite everyone to hotsteppers instead?!
Enigmus
Hotsteppers
We love drugs

Enigmus is fucking guild, i hate them
they ALWAYS intrude when we fight

second, u declared war agsint server so whats up?

Enigmus is fucking guild, i hate them
they ALWAYS intrude when we fight

second, u declared war agsint server so whats up?
yeah, we declared war against server..But would be nice if you could do 1 guild instead of 100
Fryc, who are you?

Back