• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Lord of the Rings Look A Like Server.

Thyrelia

Idea Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!

Im looking for a team for my idea about creating an Lord of the Rings look a like server.

Which means...

Custom Client.

Custom Map.

Custom Scripts.

Custom Npc's.

Custom Monsters.

Custom Spells.

Custom Items.

Custom Website.

Custom Outfits.

Custom Quests.

That and more what i had in mind..

I have also thought about you should fight with different Kings in different Cities.
So you have different kings like allies and horde's. Im thinking of you can choose characters between Elf - Arrow Master, Warrior - Sword, Axe, Club Master, Mage - Spell Master, Priest - Magician Master, Something like that.

I'm sorry if I did not use understandable English.

PM me for more information.

If you want to spend the next 3 years infront of the computer writing mega easy stuff sure, but trust me you will get bored and quit this.

If you want to spend the next 3 years infront of the computer writing mega easy stuff sure, but trust me you will get bored and quit this.

I'm sure that it will take a long time I agreed with you at that point.
But still i wan't to have my own thing you know.
I don't want to do like the other's copy and paste, Oh just let's take a real map and start a server....
I want to make my own server with unique stuff's.

I don't want to do like the other's copy and paste, Oh just let's take a real map and start a server....

or you could ask if you can take over the last lord of the rings project that died after 2 years of developing.
at least I haven't hear anything from them for a year or more

or you could ask if you can take over the last lord of the rings project that died after 2 years of developing.
at least I haven't hear anything from them for a year or more

Do you know where I can get in touch with these people?
Has he / they a profile here at the forum?

In all honesty good luck with the production of this!

In saying that, yes yourabsolutely correct in doing your own thing and pursuing that, but the problem that people see is that if hypothetically this project doesn't succeed, it is not only your time wasted, but the others that decide to work with you.

Would be better to let me and peroxide work on a map like this seeing as we can go to the real locations of the movie set in real life, but we have evora so no.

Back