• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Lord Of The Rings project 2012.

Mokate

Reaction score
Hey guys first off all i would like to say im new on this forum.. but anyways.. i started a project of the famous "Lord Of The Rings". I know there were lots of projects like this but i really think we can finish it with good team..
The project orginally is in English tought im from Poland. I am looking for someone who would create some sprites for me such as "Lookstypes, Mounts etc" PM me if you think you are able to do it. then we can talk more about the situation.

Our team now is:
Me -Mapper
Cl3an - Scripter C++ (And i have another scripter but not sure if he joins the project)
2 Pixelartists (NOT IN TEAM ONLY MAKING THEM FOR CREDIT) - (One is making Eq and the other some nature stuff like Hobbits houses/Trees etc..)

Some Info about project:
The project is on 8.7 protocol TFS.
In v1.0 there will be 4 races to pick each race will start in other towns. For example a Hobbit will start in Shire. When you start your an Infant (KID) in each starting city there will be mission we can do which will give us some EXP and some EQ so we can get lvl 10 and become adult (OUR OUTFITS WILL CHANGE). When your an adult your attack and defense goes up so you will be able to kill some weak monsters and get lvl 20. After you will be able to choose your class in the city you have started. Classes that are ready now are Warrior,Archer and Mage (I will probably make more and you can give me ideas for it). Then we will get spells for each class and buffs.

SAGAS:
We gonna make sagas from the Tolkiens book LotR ive already have the discription of half of them but its in polish so when i get free time i will translate it and put it here. All i want to say that the saga system will be great... I bet you, you will like it.

MAP:
the map itself is just Middle Earth ive got the outline half way done. Everyday from now on im working on it so give me time please i will regulary update this post and give you the Mini map screen:

475eeef459da0a60db7b1baf020f09a7.png

Orginal Middlearth:
aa780fafcd6725343f6c0228d8fda80a.png

Ive made a quick website where everything is discribed such as Spells/buffs/classes/Sagas And other but its in polish i will make an english version after when i will have time.
PL Version
lotrproject2012 - PROJEKT
Eng Version
[Coming soon]

The Overall progress for now:
Engine 30%
Scripts (Actions,Events,Mobs,Npc and other) 20%
Map 15% (Outline+Mountains+Rivers) Not shown in the screen because i need to finish mordor mountains and then i will give some screens.
Items 5% (All items)

I NEED SPRITES SO I CAN FINISH MONSTERS/NPC/SAGAS!

Attachments

• 3b4d7220585b0bfad8279459dc43abe9.jpg
    3b4d7220585b0bfad8279459dc43abe9.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 44 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Thx : D Ive been working on the map today and already done some outline from the mountains and mostly top left corner of Middle earth.
Theres a Screenshot from the minimap:
50067b07ccb106da546071ff101f1f2b.png (NOT THE ORGINAL SIZE DONT KNOW WHY IT MAKES IT SMALLER HERE ;/)

I really in need of Sprites!

@Down
Thank you : )

Last edited:
Hey guys ive done some more map and started nature but im not sure do you like it so ive made a screen shot its not finished yet i need to add some more details but anyway here we go:
Screen from minimap:
974b2fac8962f539f86c7d899ada71ab.png

And
screenshot_2012_09_18_1_20_32.png

screenshot_2012_09_18_1_23_42.png

I know i need to add more details to it but i will do it in time + Fix the borders because they look awfull ;/ but i will do it when i get the nature cities ready and other stuff... It will take like 4-5 months to finish this map also i want to add a big PACC island (Where the elfs went in Two towers to hide and leave middleearth i forgot how you call it) ;/
Anyway.
Ohh and tell me if you like thoes kind of trees in LotR:
2401bf7d5f8e1e64f4d7504fd6900820.png

NEED SPRITES!!!!!

Back