• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lord of the Rings

Guitarkid459

Reaction score
Well I was watching Lord of the Rings last night and thought that it would be cool to make a Open tibia server out of it.

You could choose to be a Human, Elf, or Dwarf. Any Vocation. The race you choose will be what city you start at.

The map would be like the movie with the Shire, Mordor, Rohan, ect.
There would be many quest, the hardest one would be getting the ring, and returning it to mount doom.

I think it would be a cool idea and some people that I talked to said it sounded awesome too.

Just wanting to see if people would play it and hear some comments.

Thanks

if you know how to edit items etc and make it really look like lord of the rings it could be fun

Wow sprites? do you add that? waste of time... use Tibia 8.2+ and you got many WOW sprites :D

Did u read the Thread?
Its Lord of the Rings not WoW <_<
So i think its still better if some1 Sprite the Items.

(Btw iam Intrested):peace:

Yeah this would be awesome, if you need any help PM me. I'm a mapper.

Could be fun.. But alot of fail projects. Some other guys were planning to make it, but failed. :)

socialgroupicon_146_1251312288.gif

i think the future of this project is going to be 0% cause this project is not started so at the moment it is 0% done if they do some little job they can do a 2% of future for the project but for now its 0% if they have map they have made 20% but for now i said 0% of future for the project bye

Back