• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lordaeron

J.Dre

Unity Games
Solutions
Reaction score
Who bought it? Why aren't you hosting it? And why the hell did you buy it, if you aren't planning on hosting it?

I would've loved to purchase it and host it...just didn't have money at the time. <_<

Me, and didn't host it yet cause i'm busy updating my current server :p

Any estimation on when you'll throw it online then? =P Will there be any changes made to it, or just thrown online how ELF left it?

so a great server like lordaeron has to wait 2 months because of some generic high-rate one?
im scared already, you obviously have your priorities screwed up

Any estimation on when you'll throw it online then? =P Will there be any changes made to it, or just thrown online how ELF left it?
probably within the next 2 months and of course there will be some changes else i would put it online the day i bought it

Hope you change the monster outfit, the dragons etc UGLY AS HELL
haha totally agree with you

so a great server like lordaeron has to wait 2 months because of some generic high-rate one?
im scared already, you obviously have your priorities screwed up
Nah spider is a unique project not like the rest of 999x evo
plus it been for like 3 years so yeah i care more about it then lordaeron
anyway just wait till i'm done with spider's update and you will see great progress in lordaeron :p

how much did you buy it for?

2lbj5ox.jpg

Back