• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LordXavy's Mapping Thread

LordXavy

Reaction score
Hello, I'm beginning maper. It's my latest works. Please rate it and say what it's good and what I could correct.

1st - It's cave.
1z1fajn.jpg

2nd - Houses on mountain.
m9bvrs.png

3rd- It's jungle climat.
33v19iq.jpg

4th- It's winter climat.
23w9w7c.jpg

5th - It's desert climat.
2rz2ers.png

6th - House and mountain.
2mx4c9u.png

7th - Mountain
be8u2g.png

Ok it's all for now. Rate it !
Sorry for me english skills !

//LordXavy

Last edited:
At all its nothing special, very small and undetailed.

you need to work on details because sometime you put much and some times less , and btw the mixing of ice and grass and normal mountain is bad you need to train on it , i liked the 2 desert show offs but grass will be near water because it's rarely in desert

Thanks for reading.

Ok thanks for comments. I'm training everytime but I'm maper only one day.

#EDIT : Which picture is nicest?

//LordXavy

More details would be nice but still, It looks OK for a beginner (I wouldn't do it better).

Which picture is the coolest: uhm, I would say NR 3.

i like the 4th pic the most
dont know why, i think because of the snow, i love snow :p
further you can maybe take a correct picture
with not zooming to much in/out

The Desert update is wonderful from outside , you need to train more in inside but you've improved from your skills so much and that is showed in the mountain showoff

Keep rockin on the stage man !! :thumbup:

seems u've spent more time in that mountain that in the other pictures :p Anyways, i like that mountain, but randomize more the nature around it, and add more sprites :D

^ ^ ^

seems u've spent more time in that mountain that in the other pictures :p Anyways, i like that mountain, but randomize more the nature around it, and add more sprites :D
^ ^ ^

I don't know why I like the mountain. :p

The Desert update is wonderful from outside , you need to train more in inside but you've improved from your skills so much and that is showed in the mountain showoff

Keep rockin on the stage man !!

Thanks, I'm training every time.

use grass tufts! =) will look so much better

id: 6216-6219

Thanks for advice. I will use it.

PS. What can I doing now ? (for training)

#EDIT: I edited houses on mountain. Look on first post !

Last edited:
Back