• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lose 22 pounds in 3 days, here's how I did it!

Xikini

I whore myself out for likes
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
I got sick on Dec 23rd with a mild cough, which turned into fevers, chills and cold sweats.
After a couple days of that, (somewhere around the 26th early morning) I decided that I'd use my mouth and anus to eject all forms of food and liquid from my body for the next 2.5-3 days.
The last 24 hours, there wasn't any food left, so I was basically sitting down and peeing twice every 2-10 minutes.

If you or your loved ones want to lose some of that holiday weight, I highly recommend an alternative diet.

Crossing fingers that I'm over the worst of that illness.
And I sincerely hope none of you have to experience peeing twice. :D

Cheers,

Xikini

That's 10kg. Amazing, very informative, it will make my 2018 better.

Sounds more of a mild food poisoning case.. And no you did not lose any "real weight" just fluid weight but hopefully you are way better now =D

there are some pills that make you shit like your are shitting oil that helped my fatness case

Back