• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

lost acc

Kristaps

Reaction score
So i figured out to play shadowcores again, but i have lost my account. I don't have the email either but i have rec key how can i get the char back?

But still you remember how it was your e-mail? I mean, for example if I say that your e-mail is like: e**m***@***m***.*** ([email protected]), so like this you can know if this is your e-mail or not? Because I think if you ask them for it (with proofs like your account number, password and some more donating information if you did) then they gonna let you know how it is your e-mail.

But I'm not sure, if they don't then just get proofs like account number, password, donating information and something else that help you for recovering your account.
Then send an e-mail to: [email protected] for recovering your account, I'm not sure 100% if you can recover it but if you have proofs such account number etc. Then probably you can recover it!
Good luck.

Because there is a thing like recovery key that's why i use random email, but anyway i got the char back.

Back