• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lost access to database

Wavoz

Oldschooler
Reaction score
So today i was ready to launch my server until i made new user to pma, i frogot to grant all permissions and deleted other users that were not on localhost.
So here i am with no access to databse, How could i regain it? the only way to access is by localhost. Can i grant permisssions/add users to PMA with putty? Any solutions? I tried reinstalling OS on this VPS but it didn't do anything.... my old data remains,

I also bought second VPS, got databse working fine, server set up, but the server wont start, after i compiled tfs for linux, i copied and renamed it tfs.custom and places it to bin folder, set tfs version to custom, removed !stop but it doesnt come up. Console log is empty, restarter log is showing "starting server" in every 2 minutes but always failing, server doesnt come up.

Thank you for your asnwer, but i deleted root users and left only my new user, but i can only access it trough localhost, since its VPN i can't access it trough localhost (when using PMA in web browser)

I managed to get access to PMA on web browser after i made SSH tunnel on port 3306 and turned of SQL on my local PC if anyone else ever should have problem like that.

Reinstall server feature doesnt seem to work, i tried it, nothing got erased/reinstalled.

Check your database section on config.lua, see if you have correct user and password set there, also correct database name. In PMA check if you have correct permissions on user for your database.

Back