• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lost Account

cooleo561

Reaction score
I lost my account and I don't have access to the email that it is under anymore, Is there anything that I can do? It's not a crazy high level character, It just has my Knight (Level like 150) and a Level 111 ED. I can name pretty much all of the characters on that account so if a staff member could help me, that'd be great.

Send an email to [email protected]. They can hint you the registered email adress, and if you are the actual owner you will be able to recover it by the hint. If you are not the actual owner they will most likely deny you. However, you can try to email them! Allow them at least 24 hours to answer you.

It's Sagus Zaith that's hacking people.. Stole my Fireborn armor, Shiny blade, shield of corrupted and more... Got hacked around 02:00 last night and auction of all those items has been found in the auction house today... I pm'ed him, asking him to give me and my friend our items back and got this as a response...
21:01 Sagus Zaith [200]: fuck you and you friend :(

20:60 Glowing Stick [8]: I posted my account details on facebook

?

I lost My Account and i forget the email
but i got the account and the old pass and i can give the old ip
Could It Help Me??!

Back