• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lost ACCOUNT

Iffek

Reaction score
Hi, I did not go to the account for a long period of time. Until finally my account passes do not work, or mail. I would like to get help from the government because for me it was a valuable account :)

Government, LOL.
However, did you register any e-mail address to that account in the past? If not, you can still prove that you owns that account by sending an e-mail to [email protected] with list of your IPs if you had saved them, at least the current one and also write in e-mail your recovery key just incase.

If still doesn't solve, then nothing that staff can do for you, which means you clearly lost your account unless you can prove them that it's your.

Government, LOL.
However, did you register any e-mail address to that account in the past? If not, you can still prove that you owns that account by sending an e-mail to [email protected] with list of your IPs if you had saved them, at least the current one and also write in e-mail your recovery key just incase.

If still doesn't solve, then nothing that staff can do for you, which means you clearly lost your account unless you can prove them that it's your.
maldita sea dyablo yo perdi mi acc en lunarforce y formatie el maldito moden ( ) Tyrania ( Coronel Coronado ~ Richie) ( pero no tengo el mail y perdi mi chip para recuperarlo xd)no puedo hacer nada al respecto?

Government, LOL.

incluso tengo tanto sin usarla que no recuerdo nada pero por alguna razon me sale el name aki en el forum XD Che pendejita ( tanbn en otra Coronel bloody en lunarforce :C)

Back
Top Bottom