• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Lost Age search team

Alush

Don't Forget
Reaction score
ainomasp.png

Hello pople
The lost age team , custom otserver with news items , custom map and others new's

the team need
Code:
Mapper 2/2 dimitri, alush
scripter 1/1 andres pro
spriter 0/1
web designer 0/1

More info:
[email protected]
Forum

You information and experience and a example do you work

@PD:..: De preferencia alguien que hable español

Last edited:
Name: Protegy
Experience: I've worked on many OT servers as a staff member. I've been a LUA scripter for about 2 years now.
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian.

Extra:I just about always get the job done, and i always give 100% in the work i do.

Example of work: Here's a script somebody requested that reduces your deathloss by 50% when you use your aol. Its a simple script i made but if you need to see another script feel free to ask me.
Lua:
local config = {
regular_aol =  -- Id for the item you want the player to use to transform it into the new aol.
edited_aol =  -- Id for the edited aol.
}
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
	if getPlayerBlessing(cid, 1) or getPlayerBlessing(cid, 2) or getPlayerBlessing(cid, 3) then
		doPlayerSendCancel(cid,'You have already used an aol!')
	else
		if item.uid == 20017 then -- Put any unique id you want, as long as its not in use.
			doTransformItem(regular_aol,edited_aol)
            doPlayerAddBlessing(cid, 1)
            doPlayerAddBlessing(cid, 2)
            doPlayerAddBlessing(cid, 3)
			doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), CONST_ME_HOLYDAMAGE)
			doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "You may now put on your new 50% less death loss Aol.")
		end
	end
	return 1
end

:O , simple

sorry the team have scripter

@BUMP

yes i know , other member of the team change spr. , with customs items
for this reason needed spriter

Back