• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lost Bp and helmet even with all bless and tof

I like how you're switching forum account to answer your own post, and then switch back again to like your new post and respond to that too.

I like how you're switching forum account to answer your own post, and then switch back again to like your new post and respond to that too.

I like how can´t you just see that we have different Ip´s .
Talking about " switching " , how does it feel when you switch the topic and humiliate yourself ?

ban me, i am a troll to your unprofessional eyes .

I like how can´t you just see that we have different Ip´s .
Talking about " switching " , how does it feel when you switch the topic and humiliate yourself ?

ban me, i am a troll to your unprofessional eyes .

It's sad because you tried so hard by switching to Tor when you logged out and logged in on Thorionguardian to answer your own post, then when you logged out from Thorionguardian to login on kenjin magician to post again you forgot to turn off your proxy so the post from kenjin magician was posted from the same IP using a Tor node. Now you're using yet another proxy thinking no one will find out that you're Thorionguardian, but the really sad part is that I didn't even have to check IP to know it was you.

I'm not wasting more time responding to you, you may speak to the wall in this cell until the next server save instead.
gd1LGhP.png

this was a very interesting thread reminds me of facebook

Nerver saw that "bug" and playing since on SC was about 400 players.
But somethings wrong with xp loose on twists.. friend told me then he lost 50% when died on 366 lvl and i lost about 70 on lvl 160+

Bye bye Kenjin troll!

Nerver saw that "bug" and playing since on SC was about 400 players.
But somethings wrong with xp loose on twists.. friend told me then he lost 50% when died on 366 lvl and i lost about 70 on lvl 160+

Bye bye Kenjin troll!

Twist of fate does not reduce the experience you lose, it only protects your blessings. Twist of Fate is a blessing.

What you are talking about is the Unfair Fight Reduction (which is not a blessing), on ShadowCores we have only applied this in guild wars when you die to the opponent team, on LunarForce it's applied to every death by a player. Unfair Fight Reduction reduces your death penalty up to 80%, depending on the sum of the levels of players who have attacked you.

Yeap I lost my bp and 2kk with bless, fix this shit, and a friend of mine had retired cause he lost his items that way, FIX THIS SHIT.

You arent the first person how died with blessing and losted equips/backpack, alot members of my team losted equips too, some weeks ago, one EK of my team was fighting in svargrond camp, and he died, he losted his prismatic helmet and didnt losted his backpack... (he had the bless) was not big deal because my team got it to him, but... this is happen to all players of shadowcores, and I dont think that's a bug, I think the bless of this server have a little chance to drop the equips or backpack even if u have the bless or not.

Back