• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lost connection to MySQL server during query (2013)

arturhaddad

Reaction score
I searched in all the forum but haven't found a solution.
I would like to know why does this error happens, and a possible solution to this.
I mean, it's not in all the servers it happens, like the top servers it never happens actually.
I use TFS 0.4_DEV/REV 3777, with XAMPP and Gesior, and this error is actually making me loose many players and stop receiving donations.
If i don't solve this problem the only option is to close the server.

:(

Anyone has a suggestion?

(sqlKeepAlive = 10)

----------------------------------------------------------

I DOWNLOADED NEWEST XAMPP AND IMPORTED THE DATABASE BUT NOW WHEN YOU ENTER IN THE SITE AND IN EVERY PAGE IT GIVES ERRORS!:

Notice: Undefined index: sqliteDatabase in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 23

Notice: Undefined index: useMD5Passwords in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 25

Notice: Undefined index: action in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 13

Notice: Undefined index: account_login in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 35

Notice: Undefined index: password_login in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined variable: main_content in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 17

Notice: Undefined variable: tickers_to_add in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 54

Notice: Undefined variable: group_id_of_acc_logged in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 56

Notice: Undefined variable: group_id_of_acc_logged in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 62

Notice: Undefined variable: group_id_of_acc_logged in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 56

Notice: Undefined variable: group_id_of_acc_logged in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 62

Notice: Undefined variable: news_content in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 83

Notice: Undefined variable: group_id_of_acc_logged in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 84

Notice: Undefined variable: group_id_of_acc_logged in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 163

Notice: Undefined variable: server in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 174

Notice: Undefined variable: group_id_of_acc_logged in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 186

Notice: Undefined variable: server in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 174

Notice: Undefined variable: group_id_of_acc_logged in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 186

Last edited:
I downloaded the newest XAMPP, imported the database, and copied the htdocs, but now this error:

Notice: Undefined index: mysqlDatabase in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 23

Notice: Undefined index: useMD5Passwords in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 25
Can't connect to MySQL database.

Last edited:
Back