• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lost items.

yeah i lost my robe of the underworld and Spellbook of Dark Mysteries during a reset...:mad:

Lol Defix@ your a lier.. It just seems a major coincident that you lost 2 amazing pieces of eq when the crash took place.

Its quite astonishing how much that happens to people!!!

Lol Defix@ your a lier.. It just seems a major coincident that you lost 2 amazing pieces of eq when the crash took place.

Its quite astonishing how much that happens to people!!!

I don't find it astonishing since easily more than 1 hour of gameplay can be lost, Inq needs 30 minutes to complete at most, and Demon Oak takes 5 minutes, besides, you get 1kk each 20 minutes hunting demons, those items can easily be bought.

Anyways,sorry for the people that have lost items, i've lost some stuff myself, but you won't get them back. The staff is working on it, so the only thing you can do is hope it's fixed soon.

Mong, He's telling the truth. Your character is just suxors that you can't do it.

Back