• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lost items

noob aron

Reaction score
Since last Sat, 02 May 2009 12:20:53 GMT - Moving the server save, and maintenance work...

I lost items of my house , important items for me , Avenger , Frozen Starlight, Barbarian First Addon , Key ring with all my sword rings , uh, uhp , mp , and my equip.
I want to know if can help me with that , because without avenger i cant go hunt.

Is this the second time , i lose some items , last time i lose all.

they will not give it back, lost my items to for over 2 weeks ago, lost over 90kk and items for 100kk ^^

so they will not help you :)

Some peoples in icechaw isnt that smart because i heard a guy lost house items 4 times. why do you have items in your house if you know it will get more of them

Some peoples in icechaw isnt that smart because i heard a guy lost house items 4 times. why do you have items in your house if you know it will get more of them

so , how can i get more avengers?

i cant buy an avenger becuase newbies wanna 50kk for it.

Back