• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lost your items in house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
Hello all players,
As you might have noticed we have had a slight problem with the houses and the items in it. It should be fixed now and now we want to restore it all.

We have everything saved, but we need to make sure that we implent the correct restore of your house items. And to do so, we need you to post what you lost due to the house error.

Everyone that lost nothing is not allowed to post here, if you do your post will be deleted and you may risk a banishment as this a serious matter and we do not have time for flamers.

Thank you for understanding and your patience.
Feloth

i lost Items,

300k/
3 Life Crystals(ive sent you them in Private)

Edit/ My house is the 1 north west of Yalahar DP..(Diabetix)

Feloth's evaluation:
Correct and restored. However the crystals was not listed in the dissapearance, please double check your backpack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well with the first crash i lost sca but i dont know if u guys can see that i had sca with the first crash, that sca was from my kina but was on that moment on my other house near arena and lost it but if you guys cant check if i rly had it forget.Today after ss i made anni with a friend and we took sca + sov and i put them on my house near dp after this crash i lost it, i lost also some another items but they were like priceless and so, i dont remenber so i won't post. i will want back is my sca and sov.. if i could have my lvls back i would apreciate too..

I got 2 houses at svar 1 is near arena owner is fakker my mate, that was my first house was there where i lost my first sca if u still can see the items in that house u will see the sca
the other house is at svar right up dp owner splody where i lost 3 mermaid comb pirate backpack which had my kina supllies and so.. sca and sov

Feloth's evaluation:
We found the SCA in our logs and it has been restored together with the SOV. We are sorry but unable to restore your lost levels, instead I have granted you 100cc as a compensation. Hope everything is good now.

I have lost
5 kk pure cash
3 Demon Helmets
A loot of addon itens like nose ring and some POC's(i cant remember all)
Rainbow Shield
2 Spellbook of Dark Mysteries
2 Exp Scrolls
1 Backpacks of Holding
2 Frozen Starlights
2 Stuffed Dragons
1 Demon Legs
1 Demon Armor

My house is in Carlin North-East from the boat
Owner Cerial Killer

Thank you ;)

Feloth's evaluation:
I have checked everything, it seems like almost all matched our database. However we could not find any experience scrolls nor did we see that there was 2backpack of holdings but just 1.
I have restored everything except this. If you have any questions, please PM me.

I lost 2kk Pure cash South West from dp // Dark Mage.

Feloth's evaluation:
I am sorry, but this is not a bug issue and cannot be proved. Please make sure you did not put them somewhere else as they do not dissapear from the DP.
Depot is the safest place to put items as it saves instantly and not at serversave like houses.

I lost... 2 Nose Ring / 2 demon set (4 demon helmets) / 12kk in cash / 8 exp scrolls / 2 holy crusader / 3 bp of holding / 2 soft boots /1 house in thais (Thats from Pikachue)... (House owner was : Ghandi) thats all from me for now :(

Feloth's evaluation:
I am sorry, but this seem to be incorrect. Due to the amount of incorrect I would like you to PM me the correct one. Make another lie and you will recive nothing.

I loss : Soul Stone
80cc
Magic Sword (sov)
Soft boots
5x Knight Armor ;/
Owner : Renacash house : Venore

Feloth's evaluation:
This is correct and they have been restored. Please check your house!

I lost my donation sword, fireborn giant armor, 2x soft boots, 5kk, 4 demon helmets & 2 spellbook of dark mysteries.

I did put my eq in the house cuz I did take rs before the ss. Later I logged in and it was gone.
So I did put the rest items I had in the house into dp, 5kk, 4 demon helmets & 2 spellbooks of dark mysteries, later they was gone aswell in depot:/

//Kimaay

Feloth's evaluation:
Greetings, we seem to be unable to get the information about your EQ. However, the rest is matching up except that after our records there was 4kk and not 5kk dissapearing.
PM me for further information.

everyone need to post their house! =)

I loss : Soul Stone
80cc
Magic Sword (sov)
Soft boots
5x Knight Armor ;/
Owner : Renacash house : Venore

It belongs to house 'Venore 7'. Renacash owns this house. :)

Already dealt with.

Edron Shop 2 - Yuperdo
15kk pure cash
2 demon legs
2 demon armors
1 pair of soft boots
6 magic plate armors
3 spellbooks of dark mysteries
2 vile axes
2 demon helmets
1 backpack of holding
1 pair of golden legs
1 demon shield
6 boots of haste
5 focus capes

Sincerly,
Yuperdo.

Feloth's evaluation:
I was unable to locate your house, and therefor I was unable to confirm this report. Could you please PM me or try get hold of me in-game and we shall solve this ASAP.
Thanks

3 spellbok of d mysteries 3 pair of softs bp of holding 2 rainbow shield demon sets and 5 demon hel;mets exp scroll nose ring 2 soulstone all addon items 3kk in cash blood herms abbys hammer 2 vile axes fireborn giant armor 2 hellforged axe's royal crossbow bp dsm and some dragon slayers \HOUSE IN EDRON owner The Ring

Feloth's evaluation:
I am sorry, but only 50% of that was correct. If you wish a second chance and not trying to get more then you deserve please drop me a PM.

Lost house, even did a thread about it

I Don't know if i attached correctly, had to change dimension of pic many times and well ive added stuff after the picture also, but probably how its away from pic better i dont put them.

in the picture it appear
8x blood herbs
+10 enchanted rubies
100 small emeralds.
70 small rubies
green piece of cloth
yellow piece of cloth
red piece of cloth
white piece of cloth
12 gold ingots.
2 piggy banks
100 small amethysts.
100 small sapphires.
12 small topazs
15 +/- tallons
baby seal doll
19 diamonds
1 holly orchid
9 gs silk (down of holly orchid)
2 crystal of balance
3 pirate voodoo doll
3 demon trophy
350 assassin stars

thats all in pic
in boxes i had:
arround 85 CC
6 crystal of balance

my char: Marii
It belongs to house 'Fimbul Shelf 4'. Nobody owns this house.
I'll buy it again.

Feloth's evaluation:
Please buy a new house, I am unable to give you the items to your DP. And I have checked your information and it seems to be correct. So as soon as you have a new house please send me a PM and give me the location and I will restore it.

Attachments

18:35 You see an open door.
It belongs to house 'Thais House 51'. Daniel Canavi owns this house.

Well, In my house there's a square east of the rubbish that's bugged. I was going for a demon hunt and left my backpack at that square. When I came back it wasnt there. Its just dissapared.
(The backpack)
Full summoner outfit wich's follows:
100 gs silks
30 vampier dusts
68 bat wings
15 magic sulphures
15 red poc's
20 ape furs
60 lizard scales
35 holy ocrhids
40 red dragon scales

Also a demon helmet.

The old owner Sylar, said that so too, the square was bugged. And I hope that you maybe can fix it so the next owner wont have the same problem. Hope you can get back my items. Thanks

Signed
Daniel Canavi

Feloth's evaluation:
We are sorry, but this information is not correct and nothing will be added.

I lost

1kk
soft boots
Soul Stone
demon helmet
Spellbook of Dark Mysteries and Sov :( i losst this in my depot Carlin !!!! Owner "Neutroni"

Feloth's evaluation:
I am sorry, but this is not something I am able to check due to that I am only fixing the items lost by a house items bug.
Please PM Hani or Talaturen and they will assist you in this matter.

restore will be tonight! Please all make posts. If you do not make a post to verify your loss we might not know you lost anything.

Just to make that clear, if anyone tries to lie about what they did loose, they will not get any items back at all.

Hello,

I've lost the following items:
6-7kk cash (Don't know exactly how much, but it was not more than 7kk)
1 pair of soft boots

My house is located in the north-east corner of Thais, right next to the northern rune shop.

20:42 You see an open door.
It belongs to house 'Thais House 30'. Vamuha owns this house.

Thanks,
Vamuha

Last edited:
1 Donation axe/Sword

6kk? pure cash

3? Ancient tiaras

20? Demon helmets

23? Demon armors

12? Demon legs

1 Ferumbras hat

3 Full Magma sets

4 Full Terra set w/o boots/helm

7? Skull helmets

1? Damaged steel helmet

1 Amazon armor

20? Blue robes

1 Fireborn giant armor

2 Full Glacier set

10? Golden armors

2 Lavos armors

2? bps of Mpas

1 Master archers armor

2 Robe of the underworld

1 Skullcracker armor

5? Golden legs

1? bp with bohs

15? Soft boots

1 Worn firewalker boots

4? Steel boots

1 Full Lightning w/o boots/helm

14? Spellbook of dark mysteries

3? Spellbook of lost souls

1 Demonwing Axe//had the name like item id something :S

2? Hellforged axe

1 Ravager's Axe

1? half bp with Ruthless axe

2 Stonecutter axe

7? Arcane staff

3? Abyss hammer

1 Demonbone

6? Heavy mace

2? Hammer of wrath

3? Onyx flail

1? Obsidian truncheon << i think?

1 Queen's Sceptre

2? Thunder hammer

1 Great shield

2? Castle shield

3? Master mind shield

1 Phoenix shield

2? Rainbow shield

3 Assassin dagger

5? Bloody edge

1 Djinn blade

1 Magic sword

1? Pharaoh sword

10? Avenger

1 Warlord sword

2 Arbalest

1? Warsinger bow

7+? Backpack of holding

16? Key ring

8? Frozen starlight

3 Goblet <<<arena :S>>>>

1? Annihilation bear

1 Panda teddy

1 Amulet of loss

1 Golden amulet

1 Nose ring

1 Soul stone

73? Green poc

58? Red poc

100? Blue poc

27? White poc

60? Brown poc

77? Yellow poc

1 Holy falcon

1? Mysterious voodoo skull

600? Talon

8? Ring of the skys

8? Magic sulphur

100+? Iron ores

1 Crystal of balance

100 Small topaz

1 Dragon claw

20-30 Blood herbs

500? Snowballs

Had much more but i cant remember them

Why i type the "?" is becasue it could be more of them or less

Plus its alot items left, I dont remember what items :S

Last edited:

Upstairs in the VENORE house i had my full set ROBE OF UNDERWORLD, BOOK OF MYSTERIES, 2 BACKPACK OF HOLDING the other stuff i don't care about upstairs

Downstairs in VENORE house i had boxes stuffed with addon items/decors, a box with WEAPONS/ARMOURS and a box with SUPPLIES, And i had about 5kk downstairs in venore in the south room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back