• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lots of problems

Roykuss

Teh Best
Reaction score
Ok guys I have problems on my OT and if you guys can help me out I would be thankful. The first one is that when I turn my OT on after about 10-15 minutes it doesnt let people on. Meaning if you get on when the server starts and then logout all the way and then try again after 10-15 minutes it doesnt let you back on it says the Cannot connect to the server error. Also another thing that I need help with is I want to setup an auto raid and I have absolutely no idea on how to if you can help me with that, it would be nice. Also I made stairs for a custom place for houses and the stairs dont work and the houses that I created dont show who owns the house and you cannot enter the house after opening the door. Another problem that I have is when I try to setup my AAC page on Step 5 for making the Admin Account after setting the password it says this:- STEP 5
Set Admin Account

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(468): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229... Please help with this one too.

And last of all I edited stats for a set and the problem is it is only allowed to use by sorcerers and druids meaning my normal player character who is a knight and my other character who is a paladin cannot use it. If you can help me make these into normal items that any vocation can use I would be thankful.

Thank you for your time,
Roykuss

Back