• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[LOTTERY] 25 Tickets! Against the social inequality *** Get rich now! Win Ornate Items

Seboool

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello & Welcome to my lottery thread!

I would like to start a lottery where I sell tickets and let you win some money!
There were already lotteries made on ShadowCores before and it was quite popular!
Why am I doing this? It's simple! I want to give the poor people on ShadowCores the chance to win some money and to solve the social inequality on ShadowCores :D All they have to do is to invest a little amount of money and bring a little piece of luck! :)

Information & Steps:
  1. I will sell lottery tickets by writing a list below with numbers from 1 - 25 (Costs will be given at the categories).
  2. As long as all tickets are sold out (does not have to be sold out on all categories). As long as one or more lotteries are sold out, I will use www.tibialottery.com and make a random lottery which picks up 3 winners of the 25 competitors!
  3. I will post the winners aswell as the lottery ID (so you can check if it's true) & I will send the money/items to the winners per parcel.

Rules:

• You can only buy 2 tickets per person!
  • You have to send a parcel to nickame: "Closet" on ShadowCores. In that parcel you have to put your money & A LETTER where you write this:

Lottery Number

Name
Number you want to buy

3u0zsDr.png

Fs2ptyw.png
  • If the lotteries won't be sold out for 2 weeks, I will send the money back to the persons :)
For all who are afraid of using it. You don't have to use my service if you don' trust me I can understand it, you may not know me and some may hate me and talking shit. But I want to say that you can trust me, I'm not here to scam people officially that would be stupid and I'm sure I could get banned or something like this. I have ~170kk in-game and I don't see any need to scam someone on 25cc. I am also selling Cash for RL Money and some have bought from me and they know I'm trustworthy :) Link to my thread: http://otland.net/threads/closets-crystal-coin-service-100-trusted-0-3-0-22-kk.210297/

10 or 25cc it's not a fortune & you can win the 25x of it and for some it is hard to get that much money on ShadowCores :)

Lottery *1*

Price to participate: 10cc

Winners get:
1. Royal Scale Robe
2. Yalahar Mask
3. Dwarven Legs
I will give addiotionally the money to purchase this items if it's not enough from the lottery.

Tickets:
9. Tiusu Brat Sephusa
15. Zane Maconheiro

Ultra Lottery *2*

Price to participate: 25cc

Winners get:
1. Ornate Chestplate
2. Elite Draken Helmet
3. Shiny Blade
I will give addiotionally the money to purchase this items if it's not enough from the lottery.

Tickets:
23. Towarzysz Maslak

In future I could make more lotteries with better prizes so be updated and check it!
Write below if you have purchased a ticket so players who want to participate will know which ticket you've bought!
Thanks for using my lottery :)

Last edited:
i pay on Lottery *2* number 9 (nick : Tiusu Brat Sephusa )

they are in the same guild dont trust him gajs, just because he write long thread doesnt mean he is trustworthy
where's my money gajs

Tiusu is not from my guild. Maslana is from my guild but he still can take part in it so what's your problem? You don't have to flame my thread

of course I would scam people on 25cc when I have a house worth 150kk with items and 170kk balance. yes, logic

You didn't even wrote anything, or bought a ticket you noobie :) 3 people sent a parcel and you see them in the list above so stop talking crap idiot

Back