• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lottery Lé Flandie v.2 - Winners has been selected. Bogart & Vraft Congratulations

Dener Eu Te Amo MAIIIS - Someone already had your number and all numbers are taken but you will get the winners number for the second lottery of 2.5kk. (If number 10 wins the big one you will automatically get number 10.

Flann & Kristaps - Your numbers were already chosen and Brian95 took the last number.

Lottery will be drawn within 5 minutes.

I will roll the dice 3 times before the REAL roll so the Dice gets warm. I will post a screenshot of the number of the fourth roll (total) to declare the winner of the 10kk then I will roll 3 more times to get it even warmer and post a screenshot of the 8th roll to declare the winner of the 2,5kk.

Winner of 10kk iiiiiiiiss NUMBER 17 AND THAT IS BOOOGAAAAAAAART!!!!!!!!

eTrxg1x.jpg

Winner of the second lottery of 2,5kk iiiiiiiiiisssss NUMBER 9 AND THAT IS VRAAAFT!!!!

2TsVBxo.jpg

Congratulations Bogart on the 10kk and Vraft on the 2.5kk. I will PM you now!

flandie for president o/

flandie i thought i was cool enough to be in ur vip list =S

Back
Top Bottom