• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lottery lé Flandie

Flandiezor

Hello o,o
Reaction score
Ill put it out fast.

6 tickets

Tickets 1 to 10...

Cost to participate: Nothing

Win: 5kk

How do I participate? First 6 people who message me ingame gets an invite to my private chat and there you select your number between 1-6.

Gogogog

Ingame name: Flandie Backline

ggwp
fag

What zé fuck u talking abouT?

- - - Updated - - -

The player 'Bound' won 5kk.

Made a smaller lottery after with same people (excluded Bound and invited another fagit)

Small lottery was won by player 'Ekujemy' and the price was 2kk!

More lotteries tomorrow! Ill make one bigger tomorrow!

Tomorrow there will be a lottery created at 00.00 CET with 20 open tickets. The prize will be 10kk. Be tuned tomorrow at around 00.00 CET to get a chance to participate in that lottery.

Lottery Lé Flandie

Marcus br0r, I have been working from 13.00-20.00 and got home now :s Got to take a huge fucking shit after todays work and then ima take a shower and eat dinner. Dno if aj hef tajm tu hef fan tudaey ;$$

lav jo marcus <333

1h15~m to the lottery boys! (and girl -> hani <- )

If there's 20 open tickets I would like to get number 13 cause it's my lucky number. Shakur Brightarrow ; D

Back
Top Bottom