• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Low exp rl maps

Glidarn

Reaction score
Hello, Its been a long time since i wrote here (like1,5 years) but I recently started playing some ot again though I have not found any rl maps of my interests.

I have an 8.6 rl map (90%) bugfree at this time, it has been laying around on my computer for a long time now but i'm wondering if an 8.6 rl map with like 3x form lvl 8+ would be something ppl would like to play? I mean instead of exp stages like all maps have were you can take lvl 200++ in 2 days.

The map is a regular rl map with zao, demon oak, poi, annhi, inq etc and a zombie event, it also includes pyre, oken & gengia (wich i dont like so i have disabled it).

My thoughts about this map was to have 3x exp all the time and the donation system would only be regular items if even that... so no donation blade, donation sword etc, also a rl pvp system, not like the one rl tibia has.

What do you think?

Please dont just reply with "it would suck" etc, all feedback is appreciated!

Kind Regards Glidarn

Hey, sorry if i post offtopic. But the avatar you use, where have i see that girl? Oo

Hey, sorry if i post offtopic. But the avatar you use, where have i see that girl? Oo

Harry Potter, Hermione Granger. (Emma Watson)

Topic: You should make a server with one of the newer protocols, 8.6 has been around for three years now.

Last edited:
Harry Potter, Hermione Granger. (Emma Watson)

Topic: You should make a server with one of the newer protocols, 8.6 has been around for three years now.

Ye, but dont you think it will be to much rl tibia if i would use 9.82 with 3x exp?

Also, bot or no bot allowed?

if you want i can get you 9.70 (idk if its TFs, Crying Damson, Ect) i can also post the thread i found it on, its stable, no bugs or crashes, uptime now on my server is over 45 hours

Like: Coming Soon....

Its just that I have been working really much on this 8.6 haha

Its just that I have been working really much on this 8.6 haha

the link i found is 9.70 and its real map. the map on rme is ok.

Edit: if it was useful Rep++? :D

P.S i didnt use map, only distrobution & data

If you hosted real map on anything with mounts & offline trainers & market & new addons/items id definitely play!

Last edited:
if you want i can get you 9.70 (idk if its TFs, Crying Damson, Ect) i can also post the thread i found it on, its stable, no bugs or crashes, uptime now on my server is over 45 hours

Like: [9.53][9.54][9.70]-[Real Map 9.70 Beta 3.0]-[PET-SISTEM][Galaxi] OTX Server [GOD Galaxi] im guessing name is OTX

Ill check it out, though its on Portuguese so i dont understand anything

- - - Updated - - -

This isnt a tfs server, is it?

- - - Updated - - -

This isnt a tfs server, is it?

like i said i got no idea what it is ;3 i think its someone's distro (name: unknown)

Back