• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Low rate (rpg) vs Mid rate vs High rate server. What you prefer?

GarQet

Own3d!
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi guys, im going to create new server and I want to know which of them u prefer most and why?
Nowadays ppls prefer which option?
As I see on Otland there is a lot of RPG server which going to start. Mid rate servers is more than 80 percent of all servers. High exp are cool, but someone like it?
I wanna spend some my free time to make smth really cool and oryginal but I need to know which of them u prefer most. Can someone help me in choosing? :)

Well... Maybe you should start by explaining your definition of low, mid and high rate. For me low rate is like max x5 exp. But when a stage system starts from x100 to x2 then I don't know how to define that.

I think something in the middle is the easiest when it comes to designing a server. But in the end it depends a lot on what you wanna do.

This thread isn't going to get thousands of replies in the short amount of time that is equal to your attention span.
The above statement is not meant to be insulting it is an observation based on the context of the question given by the original poster.

Playing is the only way to find out, you have to see it not hear it.
If the server has a good economy then you know the experience rate for that server is good.. because people play there. doh

Back