• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LOWER POWER SD AND UE?

Shadowcores Need this

• YES

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • NO

Votes: 29 69.0%

• Total voters
so go to the fucking lunarforce and shoot sds for immortal mages

I prefer to go to UnderWar cuz 7.6 spells.

most plays with mages in ShadowCores because its OVERPOWERED. magic lvl 50x mana 100 per sec.

knighs are ok (I miss UH)

paladins are ridiculous

Vote NO if you play with mage because its OVERPOWERED

Ye ofc do it like lunar? Gtfo retard ! On lunar a 320ms tanks.more then a rp.and same like a ek

Ye ofc do it like lunar? Gtfo retard ! On lunar a 320ms tanks.more then a rp.and same like a ek

I've never played and NEVER will play LunarForce.

RP (heals about 1300 per sec) tanks 2~3 times more than EK but shit dmg in pvp, sd like 50~100 pvp

Something is WRONG when mage can offline train for 2~3 days and get ml 110+. Super SD 500+ Mega UE 700+

I miss the time when EKs heals with UH, mages should run like forrest and RPs the best vocation until tibia 7.6

Go spam ue on shadow in warmode and make rs/bs because noobchars and go cry because you lose items.
when I was on shadow the only people I ever seen ue all time is monkey brs and then some other teams I think it should be done sd 500-600 cmon that's so stupid

Hahaha noobs:p

use utori kor / mort to waste ssa :p and if you know what is "Combo on three' u csn kill 400Ms easy :)

Back