• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Lowering Assassin Stars Hits

Come on my ot, i have balanced vocation and good ass stars damage. If you ar e interested msg me priv

if you change the paladins damage they will be useless again they got no aoe dmg(only 200 monsters and 100 on players..) so if u lower assasin dmg they wont hit anything and will be useless again

200 on monster and 100 on players? why your giving false information..
its like 500-600 at max dmg usually 200-300 hits and on players max hits are like 200-350 and 100 usual
(just with the assassin stars)

yeah.. i was talking about mas san..
Asassin stars dont got regular hit so you cant count with it to combo just like sd, mages got ue for aoe which hits alot, kinas utito tempo + exori gran can hit alot aoe + meele, paladins only got assasin stars and no aoe since mas san hit 100 on players(nothing-_-)so you can only count with ur non regular hits with assasin stars
If they lower the hits of assassin stars then no1 will use paladins

well i think this topic was made about assassin stars, anyway i dont agree with lowering any dmg of paladin.

well i think this topic was made about assassin stars, anyway i dont agree with lowering any dmg of paladin.

Assassin stars= all paladins have

So if we are talking about lowering its damage than its obvious we must talk about paladins, and how they will be if they lower assasins stars damage.

Pretty much obvius if gms take paladins damage away paladins will be forgiven again like they did on softcores.

TOTALLY USELLESS!

So think twice b4 lowering.

I think that atm all vocations are balanced except mages ue but still we can live with it, and i think its funnier for mages who dont go on wars to kill some botters by luring 1~2 monsters and then ue.

Edit: soon 666 posts ;O who will be the lucky one to have mine 666 post on topic 0o

You all got it wrong :p
What meto is talking about is that he wants them to HIGHER paladin dmg to as it was before (he, like myself have been noticing the pally damage aint as much as it used to be, anyone else experiencing that maybe?)

Yesterday at around 2 pm they were pretty useless, couldn't get my hits above 400 (after hunting like 1h). That's why I thought they were lowered, so I wanted them to change it back.

Well, it's fixed now, close.

Back