• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team LoZ - Legend Of Zelda

andre66

Banned User
Reaction score

LoZ-Legend Of Zelda Project

Hello, my name is Andre and this is my project Legend Of Zelda.

Combat, Controls & Items

Boomerangs will work like runes you gotta need to right click on the boomerang to get it "useable" and then left click on the target to cast the boomerang. The sprite of that attack will simple be a spell wich sends a boomerang at the target then back again.

Swords Simple works like orginal target system as "(Tibia)" right click on your target and it hit automaticly with slow attack speed. The only diffrent from the game legend of zelda, there will be much more kinds of weapons.

Arrows Arrow system will work like the tibia target system. use ur bow with diffrent arrows, planning on 5-10 diffrent arrow's. But also there will be other distance weapons like spears, plans on using diffrent spells for arrows also.

Shields The only diffrent between tibia and LoZ using the shield system will be that shield also will have a kind of attack, there will be diffrent spells for shields example "Shield bash"

Potions Blue potions, health potion, Rare potions etc.. The potion system will also work like the tibia potion system, right click on the potion to refill your HP/MP. Just a small diffrent from tibia and LoZ potion system will be that the exhaustion on LoZ will be alot more, and the potions will be rare. Because LoZ PvP and PvE system wont be just tank/attack etc.. LoZ requires alot more tactics.

Bombs Right click on the bomb then drop it on the floor after 5 seconds it will explode and make some dmg in 3x3 tiles radie.

Equipment Boots will work like this if there is water and they use stone shooes they wont lose any health walking on the water but instead they speed decrease alot. Armors and gloves will work like normal nothing special with em. Rings will be used mostly for quest's and magic stuffs, like real tibia but there will be diffrents can't figure out anything atm.

Others there will be alot of small things also, but i think i said all the importen stuffs right now.

Map, Quest & Scripts

Shape of the map.

Quest
Quest will be talking with NPC's kind of quests, but also there will be other kind of quests to, example (get 5 players stay on each tile and then put the rings on the table and they will get teleported into temple.) Yes, you did see the word "Temple" ofcourse will LoZ have 12 diffrent temples wich requires players, levels, items etc. To enter it wont be to easy! Ofcourse there will be some easy quest but mostly hard. That's because Legend Of Zelda have always been a game wich require some brain. I would say, if you can't speak or understand english you should not try LoZ.

Scripts
As i said in Quest section. All the scripts will be well done. I think i explained the most of the scripts already, there is one thing tough. We will use over 5 diffrent mounts "Horse, unicorn, dragons etc..." There will be alot of small scripts example upgrade "equipments" there is gonna be so much options to upgrade your own armors, weapons etc.. That almost nobody would have the exactly same equipments.

Map
Im planning the map should atleast be 10.000x10.000 tiles. LoZ will only use RPG style of mapping. Nothing more i know for now about the map.

Races

I will simple explain the races short and fast.

Twili
"Sorcerer" (Mage DMG)​
Shelkah
"Knight" weak but fast like an assassin (DPS)​
Gerudo
"Paladin"(Archer)​
Goron
"Knight" strong but slow (TANK)​
Human
"Knight" normal (DPS)​
Zora
"Druid" Mage (HEAL)

Enemies

• Bee
• Beetle
• Camo Goblin
• Chaser
• Chasupa
• Chu Worm
• Cloud Piranha
• Crab
• Crow
• Cukeman
• Daira
• Darknut
• Deadrock
• Death Armos
• Debirando
• Deeler
• Deep Python
• Deku Baba
• Deku Like
• Deku Scrub
• Desbreko
• Dexihand
• Dexivine
• Dinalfos
• Dodongo
• Doomknocker
• Doomraddle
• Dragonfly
• Fin Piranha
• Fire Toadpoli
• Firebird
• Floormaster
• Flying Pot
• Flying Tile
• Fokka
• Freezzard
• Garo Robe
• Gel
• Geldarm
• Geldman
• Gerudo Guard
• Gerudo Thief
• Ghini
• Ghoul Rat
• Giant Bee
• Giant Blade Trap
• Gibdo
• Girobokku
• Gohma
• Gohma Larva
• Good Bee
• Goomba
• Goponga Flower
• Goriya
• Guay
• Gyorg
• Hardhat Beetle
• Imp Poe
• Kanalet Soldier
• Kargaroc
• Ku
• Kyameron
• Lakitu
• Lanmole
• Leever
• Peahat Larva
• Pincer
• Piranha Plant
• Poe
• Poison Mite
• Rat
• Raven
• ReDead Knight
• River Zora
• Rocklops
• Rollobite
• Sea Urchin
• Shabom
• Shadow Beast
• Shadow Kargaroc
• Shrouded Stalfos
• Skulltula
• Skullwalltula
• Snake
• Snap Dragon
• Spiked Beetle
• Spiny Beetle
• Stalfos Knight
• Stalkin
• Stalhound
• Stinger
• Tailpasaran
• Takkuri
• Taurus
• Tektite
• Thwimp
• Thwomp
• Tile Worm
• Tinsuit
• Toado
• Torch Slug
• Turtle
• Twilit Vermin
• Vulture
• Water Toadpoli
• White Wolfos
• Wolfos
• Young Gohma
• Zant Mask
• Zant’s Hand
• Zombie

Thanks, if you wanna help me with this contact me with a PM :)

Without your help this will never heppen
LoZ

Great. Sounds funny, if you're getting this done someday

Sounds very cool! But, getting it done will be a pain in the ass.

Great. Sounds funny, if you're getting this done someday

LoZ-Legend Of Zelda Project

Hello, my name is Andre and this is my project Legend Of Zelda.

Combat, Controls & Items

Boomerangs will work like runes you gotta need to right click on the boomerang to get it "useable" and then left click on the target to cast the boomerang. The sprite of that attack will simple be a spell wich sends a boomerang at the target then back again.

Swords Simple works like orginal target system as "(Tibia)" right click on your target and it hit automaticly with slow attack speed. The only diffrent from the game legend of zelda, there will be much more kinds of weapons.

Arrows Arrow system will work like the tibia target system. use ur bow with diffrent arrows, planning on 5-10 diffrent arrow's. But also there will be other distance weapons like spears, plans on using diffrent spells for arrows also.

Shields The only diffrent between tibia and LoZ using the shield system will be that shield also will have a kind of attack, there will be diffrent spells for shields example "Shield bash"

Potions Blue potions, health potion, Rare potions etc.. The potion system will also work like the tibia potion system, right click on the potion to refill your HP/MP. Just a small diffrent from tibia and LoZ potion system will be that the exhaustion on LoZ will be alot more, and the potions will be rare. Because LoZ PvP and PvE system wont be just tank/attack etc.. LoZ requires alot more tactics.

Bombs Right click on the bomb then drop it on the floor after 5 seconds it will explode and make some dmg in 3x3 tiles radie.

Equipment Boots will work like this if there is water and they use stone shooes they wont lose any health walking on the water but instead they speed decrease alot. Armors and gloves will work like normal nothing special with em. Rings will be used mostly for quest's and magic stuffs, like real tibia but there will be diffrents can't figure out anything atm.

Others there will be alot of small things also, but i think i said all the importen stuffs right now.

Map, Quest & Scripts

Shape of the map.

Quest
Quest will be talking with NPC's kind of quests, but also there will be other kind of quests to, example (get 5 players stay on each tile and then put the rings on the table and they will get teleported into temple.) Yes, you did see the word "Temple" ofcourse will LoZ have 12 diffrent temples wich requires players, levels, items etc. To enter it wont be to easy! Ofcourse there will be some easy quest but mostly hard. That's because Legend Of Zelda have always been a game wich require some brain. I would say, if you can't speak or understand english you should not try LoZ.

Scripts
As i said in Quest section. All the scripts will be well done. I think i explained the most of the scripts already, there is one thing tough. We will use over 5 diffrent mounts "Horse, unicorn, dragons etc..." There will be alot of small scripts example upgrade "equipments" there is gonna be so much options to upgrade your own armors, weapons etc.. That almost nobody would have the exactly same equipments.

Map
Im planning the map should atleast be 10.000x10.000 tiles. LoZ will only use RPG style of mapping. Nothing more i know for now about the map.

Races

I will simple explain the races short and fast.

Twili
"Sorcerer" (Mage DMG)​
Shelkah
"Knight" weak but fast like an assassin (DPS)​
Gerudo
"Paladin"(Archer)​
Goron
"Knight" strong but slow (TANK)​
Human
"Knight" normal (DPS)​
Zora
"Druid" Mage (HEAL)

Enemies

• Bee
• Beetle
• Camo Goblin
• Chaser
• Chasupa
• Chu Worm
• Cloud Piranha
• Crab
• Crow
• Cukeman
• Daira
• Darknut
• Deadrock
• Death Armos
• Debirando
• Deeler
• Deep Python
• Deku Baba
• Deku Like
• Deku Scrub
• Desbreko
• Dexihand
• Dexivine
• Dinalfos
• Dodongo
• Doomknocker
• Doomraddle
• Dragonfly
• Fin Piranha
• Fire Toadpoli
• Firebird
• Floormaster
• Flying Pot
• Flying Tile
• Fokka
• Freezzard
• Garo Robe
• Gel
• Geldarm
• Geldman
• Gerudo Guard
• Gerudo Thief
• Ghini
• Ghoul Rat
• Giant Bee
• Giant Blade Trap
• Gibdo
• Girobokku
• Gohma
• Gohma Larva
• Good Bee
• Goomba
• Goponga Flower
• Goriya
• Guay
• Gyorg
• Hardhat Beetle
• Imp Poe
• Kanalet Soldier
• Kargaroc
• Ku
• Kyameron
• Lakitu
• Lanmole
• Leever
• Peahat Larva
• Pincer
• Piranha Plant
• Poe
• Poison Mite
• Rat
• Raven
• ReDead Knight
• River Zora
• Rocklops
• Rollobite
• Sea Urchin
• Shabom
• Shadow Beast
• Shadow Kargaroc
• Shrouded Stalfos
• Skulltula
• Skullwalltula
• Snake
• Snap Dragon
• Spiked Beetle
• Spiny Beetle
• Stalfos Knight
• Stalkin
• Stalhound
• Stinger
• Tailpasaran
• Takkuri
• Taurus
• Tektite
• Thwimp
• Thwomp
• Tile Worm
• Tinsuit
• Toado
• Torch Slug
• Turtle
• Twilit Vermin
• Vulture
• Water Toadpoli
• White Wolfos
• Wolfos
• Young Gohma
• Zant Mask
• Zant’s Hand
• Zombie

Thanks, if you wanna help me with this contact me with a PM :)

Without your help this will never heppen
LoZ
By The time you get done Imma be 50 man that is alot of things to
do you have to get one heck of a team to finish that this year!:p

And I have a question u gonna use sprites?

This one is diffrent, they was planning to use so muuch custom stuffs.

Im not, im just gonna use some simple scripts and sprites.
Most of the sprites can i find on google!

Im planning to finish this within 3 months with a full team.

Back
Top Bottom