• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[LT] A whole new beginning.

AlanTx

Reaction score
Hello everyone on Shadowcores Forum!

I- Introduction:

My name is Alan and after a long time away from Tibia I am finally coming back.
As I do not have time for playing the official Tibia due to my real life's responsibilities, I decided to try and play on Shadowcores. This is not my first account, but this is the one I am going to play in because I do not have any information (account name and password) of my oldest one.

II- My Characters:

• My first character is called Article Newage and he is a druid. He is coming from Rookgaard to bring fear to all the beasts of Tibia's lands. BEWARE!

III- Updates:

Well, my free time for playing Tibia is very restrict at the moment so I can not promise you daily updates, but I will do my best to do it as soon as possible, always. If I ever come to create a new character I will update this same thread (this is the reason why I haven't put any character name on the topic's title) so that you will be noticed of everything that happens to me during my whole staying in Shadowcores.

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
So let me introduce you to Article Newage!

I- Equipments:

Equipments.png

II- Skills:

skill.png

(no equipments)

III- Addons and Mounts:

addon.png
mount.png

IV- Bank:

Only 10.000 gps (1cc).

Thank you for reading!

Back