• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer [Lua, C++] Freelancing for a limited time.

Mkalo

ボーカロイド
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Experience:
Almost 7 years of experience with Lua and 4 for C++, I will probably be able to do any request you have.

You can see some of my works released in otland here:
https://otland.net/search/member?user_id=129953&content=thread

Rules:
1) My time is pretty limited. I will mostly be doing the requests in Friday - Sunday as I have no college on those days. So I won't do requests that requires more than 6 hours of work (Trust me thats much, I usually take 1~3 hours to do any script)

2) I will be charging by hour, I will start with 7$/h, but if there are too many requests I may raise it to 12$/h (I won't charge more than that, and I will tell you before starting how much I want). The minimum price is 1 hour (If it takes less than 1 hour I will still charge you for one hour.)

3) You will give me all the information and I will give you the estimate time and price (based on the time), it usually will be something like 1, 2 hour range of difference, example: 1~2 hours / (7$ ~ 14$). You have to be ready to pay the highest value of the estimative, read number rule number 4 and 5 to know why.

4)If I give you an estimative I won't charge more than that, unless you need to add things to the script that were not informed, please I really don't like people asking me to change things when I already finished it. If it's small things sure I will do without saying anything, but try to give me all the information when requesting something. I may charge to add anything after the script is done.

5) I will do the entire script before getting paid. If I finish the script and you somehow cannot pay for it anymore, I will be really pissed. I can't do much but I will block you in OTland and maybe even flame you a little bit in the forum, thats all I can do anyway.

6) I can do Lua and C++ in TFS 1.x, I won't do source changes in TFS 0.x or any other that I cannot easily compile with Visual Studio.

7) Not fixing C++ code.

You can send me a PM here or add me in discord (Mkalo #9123).
Accepting payments through PayPal only.*
Brazilian folks, if you wanna deposit in BRL in my Caixa bank account I will give you a hell of a discount.

I am doing this for a limited period of time. I will stop receiving all requests after 24/07 and may open it only in mid August.

Last edited:
defnitely hire this guy, 7$, eve 12$/h is a goddamn steal, considering he can do pretty much anything you need, and he does it fast, amazing coder

Experience:
Almost 7 years of experience with Lua and 4 for C++, I will probably be able to do any request you have.

You can see some of my works released in otland here:
https://otland.net/search/member?user_id=129953&content=thread

Rules:
1) My time is pretty limited. I will mostly be doing the requests in Friday - Sunday as I have no college on those days. So I won't do requests that requires more than 6 hours of work (Trust me thats much, I usually take 1~3 hours to do any script)

2) I will be charging by hour, I will start with 7$/h, but if there are too many requests I may raise it to 12$/h (I won't charge more than that, and I will tell you before starting how much I want). The minimum price is 1 hour (If it takes less than 1 hour I will still charge you for one hour.)

3) You will give me all the information and I will give you the estimate time and price (based on the time), it usually will be something like 1, 2 hour range of difference, example: 1~2 hours / (7$ ~ 14$). You have to be ready to pay the highest value of the estimative, read number rule number 4 and 5 to know why.

4)If I give you an estimative I won't charge more than that, unless you need to add things to the script that were not informed, please I really don't like people asking me to change things when I already finished it. If it's small things sure I will do without saying anything, but try to give me all the information when requesting something. I may charge to add anything after the script is done.

5) I will do the entire script before getting paid. If I finish the script and you somehow cannot pay for it anymore, I will be really pissed. I can't do much but I will block you in OTland and maybe even flame you a little bit in the forum, thats all I can do anyway.

6) I can do Lua and C++ in TFS 1.x, I won't do source changes in TFS 0.x or any other that I cannot easily compile with Visual Studio.

7) Not fixing C++ code.

You can send me a PM here or add me in discord (Mkalo #9123).
Accepting payments through PayPal only.*
Brazilian folks, if you wanna deposit in BRL in my Caixa bank account I will give you a hell of a discount.

I am doing this for a limited period of time. I will stop receiving all requests after 24/07 and may open it only in mid August.
Hello,

i have one thing in C++ we would hire you for. Do you have some skype or other messenger ?

thats alot per hour even know whiteevo charges cheaper per by the hour.
1) whitevo doesnt do much c++ afaik
2) imo mkalo is far better in lua
3) people are too cheap
4) mkalo undervalues himself

thats alot per hour even know whiteevo charges cheaper per by the hour.
Well, it all depends on the speed. I like to think that I can code everything pretty fast, having all the information I just know what to do already, all the scripts that I have published in otland I did not spend more than 3 hours doing.

I'm not expecting to be doing lots of 3~6 hours requests. I believe most of them are going to take 1 hour, 2 max.
If you think 14$/request is too high I'm sorry.

Well, it all depends on the speed. I like to think that I can code everything pretty fast, having all the information I just know what to do already, all the scripts that I have published in otland I did not spend more than 3 hours doing.

I'm not expecting to be doing lots of 3~6 hours requests. I believe most of them are going to take 1 hour, 2 max.
If you think 14$/request is too high I'm sorry.

yeppers still good to know you started this service might get later in future if I struggle on something.

Back