• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua .lua easy cod

This post was a roller coaster.. Are you trying to ask us to help you steal someones code?

is not stealing is because I need and he did not want to give me and is doing envy.

this script is not mine is a friend who does not want to help me.

is not stealing is because I need and he did not want to give me and is doing envy.

this script is not mine is a friend who does not want to help me.
Why doesn't he want to give you it? Its basically stealing if you want us to solve the issue for you if he doesnt want you to use it

Why doesn't he want to give you it? Its basically stealing if you want us to solve the issue for you if he doesnt want you to use it

I would very much like that send the same message automatically're in the script is because I have events that do not send understand?

I'd do it but the controversy makes one lose the interest.
I use the translator can not write in English I'm sorry if I do not know to make the request.

Last edited by a moderator:
This code is:
mensagem.lua
function onTime()
local mensagens ={
[[SUA MENSAGEM]]
}
doBroadcastMessage(mensagens[1], MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE)
return true
end
<globalevent name="Mensagem" time="04:00:00" event="script" value="mensagem.lua"/>

gbik

Obrigado ! Obrigado ! Obrigado ! Obrigado ! Obrigado ! Obrigado ! Obrigado ! Obrigado ! Obrigado ! Obrigado ! Obrigado ! Obrigado ! Obrigado ! Obrigado ! Obrigado ! Obrigado ! Obrigado ! Obrigado ! Obrigado ! Obrigado !

Back