• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling lua.hpp error

Vxr

Revana.pl
Reaction score
Hi, I compile tfs on windows everything I have set up, but when I compile it pops up such an error:

1>c:\users\linel\desktop\ots\tfs\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Nie można otworzyć pliku dołącz: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (kompilowanie pliku źródłowego ..\src\protocollogin.cpp)

Thanks in advance for help!

Solution
And this is a Polish forum?

Translate the warning please ...

All I can say is it's saying it can't find protocollogin.cpp, does it exist?
the important part is already translated lol
the error also isn't saying it can't find protocollogin.cpp, that wouldn't even be a possible error because cpp files don't get included, headers do.
lua.hpp can't be found when luascript.h does #include <lua.hpp>

Hi, I compile tfs on windows everything I have set up, but when I compile it pops up such an error:

1>c:\users\linel\desktop\ots\tfs\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Nie można otworzyć pliku dołącz: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (kompilowanie pliku źródłowego ..\src\protocollogin.cpp)

put...

the important part is already translated lol
the error also isn't saying it can't find protocollogin.cpp, that wouldn't even be a possible error because cpp files don't get included, headers do.
lua.hpp can't be found when luascript.h does #include <lua.hpp>

put your build in release x64 at the top, make sure you correctly installed the SDKwith the .bat file
if you still have problems you can manually put in the include files by going to Project -> theforgottenserver Properties -> C/C++ -> General -> Additional Include Directories -> Click the empty box and click the drop arrow, click edit -> Add each folder called "include" from the SDK

Solution
I did not add a track
C:\Users\linel\Desktop\ots\tfs-sdk-3.2\LuaJIT\include

That's why I had a problem.

Static_ Thank you for your help!

Back