• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[lua] Jail/exp system

wlj

retierd
Reaction score
Need a script for roxor, From roxor. If loladus comes or petter they sude have it.

If player kills same player 3 kills in the road he will get jail.

if you can plx do jail time 1h

script 2

if you kill a player under 120 you wont get exp by the kill of player.

If you have scripts plx just pm me to code and i rep or might pay if its a nice clean code. And ofc not bug free hehe.

Why pm? well dont like to be copyed and of course you have the copy right for youre script if you made it.

Regards Wlj

Need a script for roxor, From roxor. If loladus comes or petter they sude have it.

If player kills same player 3 kills in the road he will get jail.

if you can plx do jail time 1h

script 2

if you kill a player under 120 you wont get exp by the kill of player.

If you have scripts plx just pm me to code and i rep or might pay if its a nice clean code. And ofc not bug free hehe.

Why pm? well dont like to be copyed and of course you have the copy right for youre script if you made it.

Regards Wlj

For the second script, maybe you can use this in config.lua

minLevelThresholdForKilledPlayer = 0.9
maxLevelThresholdForKilledPlayer = 1.1

If you kill someone 10% lower than your level, you will get exp, and 10% over too... But if it over this, you wont get exp.

Back