• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[LUA] NPC troubles.

Wat

Reaction score
I'm trying to make this NPC have a nice conversation with a user, and after the user says "yes", nothing happens. See any problems with my script?

Code:
    <interact keywords="mission">
      <response text="Who sent you, was it {Ulri}?"/>
	<interact keywords="yes">
          <response text="Ah okay, you must be new to Videngaard. You'll want to join a {guild} soon."/>
	    <interact keywords="guild">
	      <response text="There are four main guilds, the knights, the sorcerers, the druids, and the paladins. There's also an underground guild, the thieves guild. I don't think you want to join them. You should go look around for the leaders of the other guilds, they can be found at their respective shops, except for the druid leader, he's southwest of town, near a small mountain. Take this gold, you will find it useful."/>
		<action name="script">
			<![CDATA[
                  		local result = doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2157, 150, 0)
                  		end
               		 ]]>
                </action>
 	     </interact>
	  </interact>
       </interact>

I have no ideia why you are using this king o scriptinh, BUT, you might try to but the local result first place..
<interact keywords="mission">
<action name="script">
<![CDATA[
local result = doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2157, 150, 0)
end
]]>
</action>
<response text="Who sent you, was it {Ulri}?"/>
<interact keywords="yes">
<response text="Ah okay, you must be new to Videngaard. You'll want to join a {guild} soon."/>
<interact keywords="guild">
<response text="There are four main guilds, the knights, the sorcerers, the druids, and the paladins. There's also an underground guild, the thieves guild. I don't think you want to join them. You should go look around for the leaders of the other guilds, they can be found at their respective shops, except for the druid leader, he's southwest of town, near a small mountain. Take this gold, you will find it useful."/>

</interact>
</interact>
</interact>

Back