• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Lua - Questline development] Karim's coding service.

kimokimo

Kimo
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
karimadnan
Hey everyone, I'm offering my service in the following fields:
  • Lua scripting
  • Full tibia global quest lines development (100% quest logs, NPC transcript, map changes, quest log updates)
  • JS discord bots from scratch to handle your tibia server
  • Develop web applications using (NodeJS, ReactJS) for backend, frontend. It can include anything (Auth server, APIs, Non structure database, connect it to your JS discord bot)

My previous work:
Node/React JS web application to authenticate OTC scripts for certain characters
1624478773486.png
Full feaster of souls quest line (questlog, NPC transcript, thaian map change)

1624478868182.png
Heart of destruction full questline (all minibosses + Final boss fight with 100% mechanics)
1624478937666.png
Discord bot to (update, send OTC scripts to users that bought them, Access to all the files anywhere on your discord)
1624478993513.png
Prices :
Depends how complex the request is, if it's a quest line depends on how big it is,
Web application prices depends on the features requested (Auth, DB, APIs)
I accept payments on paypal/Tibia coins

Contact me on:
Discord (Karimm#1337)

Kind regards, karim

I have just requested you on discord, be interesting to have a chat :) look forward to hopefully a good relationship & plenty of work!

Fixed some issues with dialogues in quests and improved interaction with some NPCs.

I liked the work, very quickly.

Recommending highly his services, working fast and really well, i am 100% satisifed

I do not recommend. stole 250 tc and blocked me.

View attachment 60286
My nitro tag changed and someone took my tag and name and scammed @Laloomega and I offered him to do the job -250 coins, well I got many people doing business with me so nice try,
Also I don't even understand this language what's up? xD, plus old account and your first post is to make drama? I see the pattern here ^^

@up, you still supporting skydrivestudios on your otland profile? they were exposed mate. (blez removed it, this was before he did)
Ps: I don't take cash/coins before the job is done, if someone uses my name take care.

Last edited:
Hey ! Feel free to answer in DM if you dont wanna answer here since this is quite a bit offtopic, but from my own experience knowing what you can make as a react freelancer = Why do you the work here? I doubt the payment and hustle here for a monh of work isnt even nearly as big as what you'd get from freelancing somewhere for a few days. Just cause you enjoy working on tibia stuff? :D

gl with your service

Hey ! Feel free to answer in DM if you dont wanna answer here since this is quite a bit offtopic, but from my own experience knowing what you can make as a react freelancer = Why do you the work here? I doubt the payment and hustle here for a monh of work isnt even nearly as big as what you'd get from freelancing somewhere for a few days. Just cause you enjoy working on tibia stuff? :D

gl with your service
I enjoy coding content for tibia, and you're definitely correct about the payments, but money is not an issue at the moment, I wanna enjoy doing this before I have to move on.

Thanks for every person that used my service, I'd so much fun creating your creative and amazing ideas, It's time for me to move on so I'm stopping the service for good.
I'll release some stuff that never got sold and probably contribute the rest of quest lines to OTBR if (@EduardoDantas) you're interested of course.

Kind regards,
Kimo

Back