• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Lua Script Error NPC

BooYare

Reaction score
Hi, I installed yesterday [10.95 + Cast] [TFS 1.2] Custom modifications V2,

Everything works wonderful. But I would like to throw in my npc, which I used on the unmodified version. When I copied the entire npc folder together with lib, i see npc in the game but i cant buy anything from traders

Code:
Lua Script Error: [Npc interface]
(Unknown scriptfile)
data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua:1058: attempt to call global 'doNpcSellItem' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'doNpcSellItem'
        data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua:1058: in function 'callbackOnBuy'
        data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:268: in function 'processModuleCallback'
        data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:480: in function 'onBuy'
        data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua:1154: in function <data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua:1154>

And my npc from bless do not take money and do not sell them

Code:
Lua Script Error: [Npc interface]
data/npc/scripts/Eremo.lua:onCreatureSay
data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua:168: attempt to call method 'removeMoneyNpc' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'removeMoneyNpc'
        data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua:168: in function 'callback'
        data/npc/lib/npcsystem/keywordhandler.lua:31: in function 'processMessage'
        data/npc/lib/npcsystem/keywordhandler.lua:186: in function 'processNodeMessage'
        data/npc/lib/npcsystem/keywordhandler.lua:154: in function 'processMessage'
        data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:428: in function 'onCreatureSay'
        data/npc/scripts/Eremo.lua:7: in function <data/npc/scripts/Eremo.lua:7>

When i use lib from modification tfs, traders are working properly but all bless npc disappear.

Its, my one of five bless npc lua :
Lua:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)            npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)            end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)            end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        end
function onThink()                npcHandler:onThink()                    end

-- Embrace of Tibia
local blessKeyword = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'embrace'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Would you like to receive that protection for a sacrifice of |BLESSCOST| gold, child?'})
    blessKeyword:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.bless, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'So receive the embrace of Tibia, pilgrim.', cost = '|BLESSCOST|', bless = 6})
    blessKeyword:addChildKeyword({''}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Fine. You are free to decline my offer.', reset = true})

-- Healing
local function addHealKeyword(text, condition, effect)
    keywordHandler:addKeyword({'heal'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = text},
        function(player) return player:getCondition(condition) ~= nil end,
        function(player)
            player:removeCondition(condition)
            player:getPosition():sendMagicEffect(effect)
        end
    )
end

addHealKeyword('You are burning. Let me quench those flames.', CONDITION_FIRE, CONST_ME_MAGIC_GREEN)
addHealKeyword('You are poisoned. Let me soothe your pain.', CONDITION_POISON, CONST_ME_MAGIC_RED)
addHealKeyword('You are electrified, my child. Let me help you to stop trembling.', CONDITION_ENERGY, CONST_ME_MAGIC_GREEN)

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'heal'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'You are hurt, my child. I will heal your wounds.'},
    function(player) return player:getHealth() < 40 end,
    function(player)
        local health = player:getHealth()
        if health < 40 then player:addHealth(40 - health) end
        player:getPosition():sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_MAGIC_GREEN)
    end
)
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'heal'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'You aren\'t looking that bad. Sorry, I can\'t help you. But if you are looking for additional protection you should go on the {pilgrimage} of ashes or get the protection of the {twist of fate} here.'})

-- Basic
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'pilgrimage'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Whenever you receive a lethal wound, your vital force is damaged and there is a chance that you lose some of your equipment. With every single of the five {blessings} you have, this damage and chance of loss will be reduced.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'blessings'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'There are five blessings available in five sacred places: the {spiritual} shielding, the spark of the {phoenix}, the {embrace} of Tibia, the fire of the {suns} and the wisdom of {solitude}. Additionally, you can receive the {twist of fate} here.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'spiritual'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I see you received the spiritual shielding in the whiteflower temple south of Thais.'}, function(player) return player:hasBlessing(1) end)
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'shield'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'suns'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I can see you received the blessing of the two suns in the suntower near Ab\'Dendriel.'}, function(player) return player:hasBlessing(3) end)
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'fire'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'phoenix'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I can sense that the spark of the phoenix already was given to you by the dwarven priests of earth and fire in Kazordoon.'}, function(player) return player:hasBlessing(4) end)
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'spark'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'solitude'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I can sense you already talked to the hermit Eremo on the isle of Cormaya and received this blessing.'}, function(player) return player:hasBlessing(5) end)
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'wisdom'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'spiritual'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'You can ask for the blessing of spiritual shielding in the whiteflower temple south of Thais.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'shield'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'suns'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'You can ask for the blessing of the two suns in the suntower near Ab\'Dendriel.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'fire'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'phoenix'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The spark of the phoenix is given by the dwarven priests of earth and fire in Kazordoon.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'spark'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'solitude'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Talk to the hermit Eremo on the isle of Cormaya about this blessing.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'wisdom'})

npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_GREET, 'Welcome, noble |PLAYERNAME| I can offer a {Embrace} bless for you.')
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_WALKAWAY, 'Good Bye, noble |PLAYERNAME|')
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_FAREWELL, 'Good Bye, noble |PLAYERNAME|')

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())
and trader lua :
Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)            npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)            end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)            end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        end
function onThink()                npcHandler:onThink()                    end

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Could someone help me and guide me to a good blessing script? or or say what to do to make everything work with what I have. I had no problem on unmodified tfs.
Sorry for my English. I'm learning.

Back