• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter LUA Scripter looking for work

Just to make things clear, your asking to get paid for your services?

or.. OR! you can just spamm Cykotitan to make that script for you for free :D ^^ ;P o.o HI wot? aaaah?! ;d ;dD;;D ;PD

You already made all the nicey scripts I want you to make for me :(
You wanted something I couldn't make, it was with modern aac (no experience) and interacting with your actual paypal account, not the transactions.

or.. OR! you can just spamm Cykotitan to make that script for you for free :D ^^ ;P o.o HI wot? aaaah?! ;d ;dD;;D ;PD
If you want your script public and not unique at all, yes you can be a begger and get an entire server made for you.

Do you sell the advanced paypal system? if so pm me how much.
The advanced paypal was made for another server so I cant share it, a ton of people have asked me this.. It originally said in my thread that they aren't for sale/trade, but after 5 months delirium closed my thread because of it, then changed it to how it is now.

I'm slowly working on a better donation item tracker. It'll provide website stats like which item brings in the greatest income, which items are popular, logs of who purchases what, who currently has the item and of course, dupe detection. There will be a lot more graphs/stats to keep track of your donation items and punish dupers.

14ln8k0.png

are you going to make it for gesior or modernaac?

deviance how much for your anti dupe scripts? pm me plx

bump

@Slain - The new Item Tracker script will replace anti-dupe script, and it'll provide more information such as income per item, popularity, better purchase logs ect. I've been lazy lately but watch my thread, it will be posted soon.

Paypal system looks gorgeous, I need that so badly :/

Thanks for the comments, but I haven't been bumping this thread because I currently have enough work, sorry.

Damn you are a awesome scripter i can use those handy things on site for my OT now its very close to the test server!, I only need to add security and some site scripts for my server however i got a really big lack on PHP and such things i can handle decent with LUA,XML and HTML further nothing.

Edit:
Only the problem is i am broke.

Last edited:
Nice work, wish I had time to actually focus on Lua instead of everything else that's being thrown at me. :/

Rep++ for the inspiration.

Back