• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Lua scripter

Big M

Reaction score
Hello!

They call me Big M and i've been around for a while, mainly on OTfans.net, moved to OTland.net not so long a go. I've been into LUA scripting as long as i've been into OTs. I can script almost anything from spells to talkactions and creaturescripts.
My goal at this moment is to get back into the game, i've been gone for a long time learning some C++ and Java. (Not willing to help with c++ tho)

I will help you make any kinds of script for free just to get back in the game, Just PM me what you want and how you want it.

The scripts will be tested on my 0.3.6 Crying Damson, if you use anything not similar to this you can tell me to test the script on that distro and i will make it happen.

Seeing forward to helping y'all!

// Big M

Big M can you link us to your OTFans profile. I would help so users can see your scripts, also Welcome to OTland~!

Hello!

They call me Big M and i've been around for a while, mainly on OTfans.net, moved to OTland.net not so long a go. I've been into LUA scripting as long as i've been into OTs. I can script almost anything from spells to talkactions and creaturescripts.
My goal at this moment is to get back into the game, i've been gone for a long time learning some C++ and Java. (Not willing to help with c++ tho)

I will help you make any kinds of script for free just to get back in the game, Just PM me what you want and how you want it.

The scripts will be tested on my 0.3.6 Crying Damson, if you use anything not similar to this you can tell me to test the script on that distro and i will make it happen.

Seeing forward to helping y'all!

// Big M

yo whats your msn?

Back