• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Lua scripters

@darkhaos:

I need to know which fields you scripters need in __archez_store_communication. Lua script to database connection, to check whether the product was delivered or not. :x

I didn't understand your question very well.. i think you want to know how to get info if a item was buyed?

Well when a product is bought a information is added to shop_history (With transaction id, name, item, count... etc)

- id (AI, unique) and linked to the other table
- guid
- itemid
- count
- status
- container
- subcount
- senderid (opt)

- id (AI, unique) and linked to the other table
- guid
- itemid
- count
- status
- container
- subcount
- senderid (opt)
player->id

So it would be:

- guid (receiver id)
- itemid (...)
- count (...)
- status (delivered or not)
- container (container id?)
- subcount (if charges?)
- senderid (sender account id?)

- guid (receiver id)
- itemid (...)
- count (...) if charges or stackable else 1
- status (delivered or not)
- container (container id?)

if type is cintainer this will be different than 0
and will contain itemid x subcount times with count charges

example: a backpack with 10 UH runes of 5 charges ea
container = bp_id
itemid = UH id
count = 5
subcount = 10
- subcount (if charges?) explained there ^

- senderid (sender account id?)
good question, maybe could be type text and hold a nickname or something

why you excluded id ;<?

And in the case of vials or other liquid containers: 'subtype' would be also needed.

@UP: 'subtype' would be different than 'subcount'? Is it possible to send (for example) 4 (count) vials of blood (subtype) with a different amount of "charges" (subcount) in each one? Or they combine as soon as they are added? I haven't worked with servers 8.54+ yet, that's why I'm asking.

Last edited:
good question, maybe could be type text and hold a nickname or something

why you excluded id ;<?

# 1:
Good idea, Archez AAC users are forced to set a nickname before they can create/delete/edit, or do whatever they want in account management, so that is indeed a very good idea.

# 2:
I don't know why I excluded id, but can you tell me how ID will work, cuz you added something about AI and unique, etc. :3

PS: Jano, check Ratser post ;ooo

AI is autoincrement, means the index autoincrement in each entry also should be unique to find a specific transaction if needed, that field must be linked to your table where the other information is hold (points_used, fromaccount, offer id, blah)

# Ratser

Im outdated too but show me an example of how the stackable potions works and wich functions the server uses to handle em.

Last edited:
status is not needed imo, onDelivery it should be moved to history and thats all about status
subtype is charges/ammount in stack/fluid type
count is number of piles/stacks/whateva
if count !=1 then check containerid(id 0 then fill container else put only count stacks/items)
if you want to use default number of charges subtype should be 0
if not stackable/charges/fluid container then subtype ignored

I was thinking about:how to deliver items, there are 3 good options(well, 2 good and one used by gesior ^^)directly to player, to hometown dp in parcel and possibly label with additional info and to selected dp(need town_id in table and bit longer php code and array with towns in config of php script)
it could be configurable, included all 3 options and user decides

Back