• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [Lua Scripts] Buy pre-made scripts, or request your own! TEST ON LIVE SERVER

Posting here to see if you are still interested in selling your scripting services.

If you respond.. I will post what I want. (just seeing if you are still offering, because it's been over 2 weeks since the last bump)

Also, I am interested in seeing the zombie event, if it is still offered.

I too would love to see the nazi zombie script in action.

Yeah I just have gotten pms instead of posts I forget about the actual thread. Post or pm me your request, and Three I have a test server for my clients if you contact me through pm I can setup an appointment for you to login.

Bump for life.

Shop is now reopened due to a few private messages. I'll be checking at least once every 48 hours so please leave a message here or a pm.
Thank you.

Hey I'm interested in hiring you for a lot of scripting. Message me for more info

wait are you buying or selling ?

how much for the anti-bot serv 8.5

wait are you buying or selling ?

how much for the anti-bot serv 8.5

DMqxq.png

xD

Hey,
I wan't to by the auction system.
send your email in PM i'll send the money through paypal.
Greatz Marc

Currently only selling the zombie script, the rest have been released or have been purchased at a unique price so I don't sell any more.
I will be doing custom requests later but not now, so please do not pm me for custom requests at this time.

Was the auction system released or was it purchased at a unique price?

How does the antibot system work, I might buy it.

Back