• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved [Lua/Sources] 'Fire type' summons on Lava tiles

Demnish

Tibian Hero
Solutions
Reaction score
Solved: Kinda, only encountered the issue in 1/10 testings, switching tile types in between. If I encounter it again I will reopen this thread.

Distro: [8.6] OTServ 0.6.4 STABLE
Problem: I've noticed that when I close in a Demon surrounded by lava tiles, the Fire Elemental adds will be spawned on it sometimes.
(However, due to tests this does not seem to happen on water tiles)

Here is a picture:
6S9sqUz.png

Now I do not know if it is LUA or Source based, but I've tried using Necromancers instead, they wont summon on the lava, perhaps this is due to the creature having the race; fire?

If this is how it is supposed to be, then it is fine.
However it does feel a little odd when I use Orshabaals and they summon Demons on the lava, also I've never seen an Annihilator quest having Fire Elementals involved.

Last edited:
Check if u don't use walkable lava tiles instead of non walkable.
It might've been the case, since this has only happened 1/10 testings, so I can't say for sure. But I am at this moment positive I am using the correct tiles, though I have not encountered the issue yet.
Just wanted to check if someone else might've encountered this problem.

Since it is on really rare occasions I will put this thread as solved for now and reopen it if I encounter it again.

Back