• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua XenoBot scripting.

Kensz

HH Beat Maker
Reaction score
Hello dear community, i'm very interested on amply my knowledge on LUA scripting on XenoBot.
I'd like to find someone who can give me little "lessons" or tell me the base forms to make a script and the thinks that i need to know to be ready to make my own little scripts. If someone is interested just pm me or write on this thread and we can contatc via Raidcall or Skype or whatever. Thanks

Yours, Kensz

Hello dear community, i'm very interested on amply my knowledge on LUA scripting on XenoBot.
I'd like to find someone who can give me little "lessons" or tell me the base forms to make a script and the thinks that i need to know to be ready to make my own little scripts. If someone is interested just pm me or write on this thread and we can contatc via Raidcall or Skype or whatever. Thanks

Yours, Kensz

People are willing to help, but to be honest isn't Xenobot forum a better place to start?

Yours, Kensz

Send me your skype and I'll add you. I'm not an expert, but I can the basics at least :)

People are willing to help, but to be honest isn't Xenobot forum a better place to start?
Yeah but i never entered this forum, just to pick up some random scripts but here i know that there's nice people aswell.

NEED help ineed afk but player trap me with through of water and he used under mana potion can't used my weapon need scprit for used borrwo field and use my sword in through when walk stop

Back