• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling luascript.cpp error

Hrsha

Reaction score
i got error in luascript.cpp while compiling by dev C++

i remember that i have to update something but i cant update it cuz of some reason
so if anyone can help me by passing to me his working dev i would be thankful

- - - Updated - - -

i remember that to avoid this problem i have to update openssl but i cant update anythong
it always gives me error .>>> what should i do? <<.

- - - Updated - - -

here is the error

68056511.jpg

Attachments

What error do you got when updating/downloading OpenSSL?

Are you trying to download from PlanetMirror.com server? I think it is offline. Try with another server like devpacks.org

What error do you got when updating/downloading OpenSSL?

Are you trying to download from PlanetMirror.com server? I think it is offline. Try with another server like devpacks.org

error shows up when i update from the both servers
i downloaded openssl-0.9.8e-1cm.DevPak

and the compile error still exist on the image

i compiled this source before with no problems

Sorry for the delay. Change leaf() to path().filename().string() in luascript.cpp and tell me if the first error goes away.
thanks
yes error of "leaf()" is gone

but i still thinking that errors because of my dev cpp because i compiled this source before alot of times without editing :/

Remember guys that support about revs should only be given on the premium boards.

btw... Sup abdo, Meteor Flame here.

Ok, its right. I got this "operator" error sometime ago. I'm trying to remember how i solved it...

Try to download a new Stian's Repack (Stian's Repack Dev-Cpp v2.rar). This one has OpenSSL version 0.9.8a and its working here with this source.

i have this one but i forgot to install openSSL from package manager LOL
it's working fine now without any errors the problem was not in source

Thanks for helping me :*

Back