• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luckey.. is edited?

ManuelL

Reaction score
Is luckey edited? ... the first 10 hits hit him less than 0 wtf... i dont do any damge to hit... annd sds yes...the amulet 30% less damge make that psycal cant damage u?

how would you know when you never even took pz in an ob you guys wanted? :thumbup:

Stone Skin Amulets block 80% death/physical.
Along with Skullcracker armor/Physical Ring the damages are nil until the amulet is gone.

Red

Is luckey edited? ... the first 10 hits hit him less than 0 wtf... i dont do any damge to hit... annd sds yes...the amulet 30% less damge make that psycal cant damage u?

What do you mean less than 0? You mean your healing him? LoL

less than 0 it means nothing
fucking bastards stop posting on my thread and have a fucking life...
thx xd
i wont login in 15 days so have fun cuz all FC know after those 15 days u will lose ur level again
no more.

thx xd
i wont login in 15 days so have fun cuz all FC know after those 15 days u will lose ur level again
no more.

wow.. you really are a dumb ass :/

thx xd
no more.

cry is free :thumbup:

Back