• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster LuckyM ' Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyM

Ett är Ett
Solutions
Reaction score
Dear Members..

Accepted servers
  1. Evolution ( any type of evolution) - Not download & run evo
  2. Custom map ( high or low exp) - Not download & run evo
  3. Real-maps (only edited real-maps with custom cities etc.) -Not download & run real-map

Accepted Clients
  1. Tibia 8.60
  2. Tibia 10.41
  3. Tibia 10.53
Notice: Servers need to have everything done.
Server hosted by Server4you.net & using Ubuntu 14.04

Dedicated Server

1. AMD Athlon II X4 605e, Quad-Core
  2. Memory Ram: 16 Gb
  3. Network connection 100mbit (included ddos protection)
Options to pay
  1. 50% split on donations
  2. Pay me 40€ everymonth
I want you also to send me picture before we move on & write some info about the server

Yours,
LuckyM

Last edited:
Since there is no price or whatsoever I will assume that this is free xD

Like all other services, 50% split on donation or pay me 40€

Last edited:
Why should you dictate what type of server or map if its a split of profit?
What is to stop you from taking someone's work and calling it your own.
Saying "I would never or I won't.. " is not convincing enough.

If your intending on splitting profits with someone I think you need to bring more to the table other than host since they don't need you now that they know where to host and for how much.

They don't need you because in order for them to pay you or a donor pay them they need some type of online money transfer.

Your advertisement has "I want to steal your project right from under you!" written all over it.

I'm not here to steal any project, I've my own server running right now. You wont get any server with that speci~ for 40€ + compile for TFS & got ready website.

please stop trashing my thread.

I'm not here to steal any project, I've my own server running right now. You wont get any server with that speci~ for 40€ + compile for TFS & got ready website.

Really?

Your charging 9 more euro then they are asking for hosting, compile is easy even on linux, website is free, I still fail to see the value you bring?

Alot of people do not know how to compile thats why im offering this service + im using my own tfs with alot of features :)

Once again: Stop trashing my thread..

Stop saying that he is trashing your thread - he is providing constructive criticism why people SHOULD NOT use your service.

Haha, Just got 4 pms, people knows who iam..

Combo 2 retards at the same time :)

Like all other services, 50% split on donation or pay me 40€
All other services?
I'm confident all other services which are known, are not looking to profit from people's servers. In fact, some hosters even host for free and they or the customer(s) don't make any profit at all.. It's call contributing to the community, not trying to make profit with other peoples projects.

Haha, Just got 4 pms, people knows who iam..

Combo 2 retards at the same time :)
How do you claim to know these 4 people know you?
They might have just read your thread and PMed you. Unless they said 'Hey LuckyM, it's you! Long time no see.', which I can confidently say, that didn't happen.

Also, 2 retards?
Snooby corrected you, alright. By your logic people who correct you are retards. However, I'll have to say good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.